Let's celebrate the 3rd day of CNY with a huge ass fight.
I dun wanna go into details today but I hate my Aunt Sandra even more now.
I just finished my family dinner at my grannie's house. I was supposed to be at Chee Hwa's open house but when I asked if I can go there, they say 'oh, you have to go to Ah Ma's house for dinner'. Haih.
My mum was like 'It's ok. You young ppl have your own world.'.
Then my dad didn't say no or yes. But he just gave me that face that makes me feel TOTALLY guilty for choosing my frens over my family.
God I hate this. I am not that girl who sulks in a corner when I am not allowed to go to parties anymore. I dun care anymore.
If you want me to go to Ah Ma's, then just say NO. I am fine with it. Forcing me to choose is worse. I reli want to be at Chee Hwa's but I chose to be at Ah Ma's just to please my dad so that he doesn't think I am being un-filial or something.
***********
Results are out.
My bro got 3As 1Bs and my sis got 6Os so she is able to enter SMSA. Congrats.
No comments:
Post a Comment