Online shopping is what a girl should and will do when she is bored.
MakeupAlley is my guru! I found this review on Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream and ther are all pretty much positive reviews. So yeahhh....I foresee myself using that very soon ;D
***
It took me 4 hours to study 2 chapters of BLaw last night. And half that time was spent chatting with my landlord in my room.
The Korean has just moved out and the German will be leaving soon too. Another Brazilian girl has moved in and her friend is planning to take the German's place. WHich means the apartment will now have 3 Brazilians and 1 Columbian. That leaves me as the sole Asian standing. Asian pride ftwwwww.
Gawd! I am tempted to move out but......
*****
I feel like my blog is the definition of My Life is Average or even worse My Life is Pathetic. Coz it's all about work, college, work, college, cheap finds, work summore and bitchy rants.
The saddest shit is the reason why this is hardly updated now is because I still have no internet at home. How sad.....
*****
My dad agreed to let my sis own a puppy!! Which means I will have a new pup to play with when I go home, if I go home wtf.
*****
I swear to God these things always happen to me. At Frasers, Shaaban let one of his frens worked in Frasers (when they couldn't find anyone else to work) and put his hours into my timesheet so that the money goes into my account and I'll have to withdraw the money and repay Shaaban who will then pass it back to his friend. Longest sentence ever.
And now this is happening Julie/me. Mosaic could not find anyone at all take their Sun mornign shift. LOng story short, they managed to find Julie.
However, Andrea found out that Tania has terminated Julie's position in banquets and hence Westin is not able to pay Julie. So what now?
He is going to put her hours into my timesheet. I ain't complaining coz this is not like a huge problem or trouble like that . I just think that things like these always happen to me.
*****
People in Westin always asks me 'So how's your boyfriend?'.
My reply - 'I have no bf right now'.
Cue surprised faces and the following questions 'Why? What happened?'
My second reply - 'Ohhh, normal stuff. We're kinda on-off'
Suli surprised me when she said 'I guarantee you that you guys will get back together because it's the same like me. I ahve been with the same man for 5 years and we keep on fighting all the time'.
She continued 'These people are the ones that will last'.
You reckon?
I don't want to!
I want to end it! I like to be good friends with him but no.....
Coz I'm in love with someone else. That guy is different and he makes me want to give him a hug every time I see him.
He's so cute. One time, I was at the stewarding station when he called out 'Hey Lesley, try this'.
It was a spoonful of beetroot puree. I don't normally like beetroot but it was actually good. (i think it's fact that it was him wtf). Anyways...
His English damn good for a guy his nationality (not stereotyping or anything laaaaa)
I really like him and I want to be friends with him first. I hope he doesn't have a gf or even worse, turns out to be gay. Couldn't be coz he looks like a manly man wtf.
I do not want to scare him off. And fingers crossed! ;p
Btw, I am having dinner at Sheraton this Sat with Loong, Kui Kui and I'm sure is Nick is joining too coz they are living together wtf >.>. Just to try their restaurant and see if it is as good as Westin's Mosaic.
As for tonight, it's Mongolian with Jasmine, Myling they all! I even call in sick when I'm obviously not wtf. Coz I am supposed to be working tonight in Mosaic :P
Geez, hope no one from work reads this shit.
No comments:
Post a Comment