Thursday, June 17, 2010

Very lost.

Want to blog but have no idea what to update you guys on coz as always, my life is pretty mundane.

Anyway, it is back to work again this weekend. Fri and Sat in Banquets. I was supposed to work in Mosaic this Fri and in Frasers on Sat.

However, my Fri bqts shift starts at 5.30pm and it is a 12 hours shift. Which means I will finish at 6am and then if I still hold onto my Fraser shift, it means I will have no sleep and continue another 7 hours in Frasers. After that, go home sleep 2 hours before getting ready for anther bqts shift in the afternoon.

I would like to think I'm strong but I'm not. No way in hell that it is possible for me to do 19 hours in a row ok.

And besides, I have already earned enough to last me 2 whole weeks without working wtf.

This Fri event is damn big ok. 900 pax sit down. However it is a no-alcohol event which menas less wine glasses to clear yeah!! But it will be very boring because in events like this, all we do is beverage service. Now there is no wine, what to do? Top up water glasses I guess.

*******

ENG237 is extremely ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

On a Thurs 8am summore.

*******

I think I have eaten way too much during the past week. I have been stuffing my face with rice, rice and more rice. On top of that, junk food. OMG!

And I have been eating out a lot as well. In a span of 1 week, I have been eating out like 4 days. And prior to eating out, I have also eaten at home. Which brings the total to like 4 big meals a day T_T

So today I have decided to put an end to this crap.

I will cook in smaller portions and then I will eliminate some meals. Myling is right..If there is no food in the house, then you will not eat. Coz there is nothing to eat!

Once this batch of food finishes, I will not stock up anymore.

But it will take pretty much at least 3 weeks. The last time I did my grocery shopping, I took my luggage with me. Bumped into a girl from college and she asked if I'm moving house -_-''

I told her I was doing my grocery shopping and she O_o ..........

I was very ashamed and quickly excused myself wtf.

******

I want to studyyyy but too lazy. Maybe later today or tomorr.. wait, no time coz I'm working!

Edit: Btw, I got the red tie now! Woots! Ok, new tie means I'm now that much more motivated to go to college :D

No comments: