Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lovey-dovey

Like my new blog layout or not? I don't care. The answer is yes. Yes? Oh-emm-gee, glad you guys love it.

I saw this new option eons ago but was too lazy to actually click on it and make changes.

Anyway, I am in a mushy lovey dovey mood these weeks and I will make my blog the same too wtf.

I'm so hungry now. The school should sell sushi rolls coz they are quick and cheap. Instead they have some $5 meal which is usually pasta/lasagne and the portion damn big. And now it's winter, they have soup. Bad.

Today is Thurs. What does Thurs mean? Boring ENG237 lectures followed by tutorials.

I am going shopping later again! I bought a long white wool dress with 3 ribbons and 3 holes wtf at the back. It's so cute. Very expensive considering it's from a tiny store in the corner in Chinatown wtf.

Then Jasmine reminded me that I can get knitwear like those in Yesstyle. Then I was like 'YA-HOR!!!!'. Fucker.

Anyway, taking advantage of the internet in ICMS, I managed to find 2 more woolen dresses/tunic like those in Yesstyle for jeng jeng jeng AU$61. I love cheap clothes.

It's so easy coz I can throw on a tank top and wear the wool dress/tunic on top of that. Pair it with leggings/opaque tights and boots. Top it off with a knit beret/cap. Cute!!! WTF

Then I can camwhore and it can go on Facebook wtf.

Actually I also not sure if can fit or not. But from the measurements given, it seems alright. Besides, it's knit. Stretchable is the magic word.

So today I shall go shopping again for opaque tights and a low back tank topto pair with my new white dress. So excited!!! I love shopping alone.

No comments: