Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So you think you are smart huh?

WTF.

Anyway, my timetable has changed again fuck this shit. I now have 4 classes on a Monday, 2 classes on Tues and Thurs and only 1 class on Wed and Fri. My latest class finish at 4pm which ahhh. Damn good.

*****

I have attended Business Law, Managerial Accounting and Exhibition Services. I had Miss G before way back in Term 1 for my EVT115. And she remembers me!

Anyway, this Business Law is way more difficult than EVT115 and according to Miss G, the Business Law we are doing now is very minor and separates her index finger and thumb by 3cm.

She continues by saying that the whole scope of law is very huge and then proceeds to spread her arms as wide as she can WTF.

We also have this group assignment which she has set for 3 students per group and the shit thing is I wanted to group with Simone, Kim and Julie mah. But she says only 3 students per group and the 3 of them stay under one roof. So it would only be right if they work together coz it's easier.

So now I have to find 2 other people to form a group and I do not want shitty people wtf.

For our Managerial Accounting, there is also a group assignment. Well, more like a pair assignment. We will be given 10 set of companies and each pair will have to do a financial report on it. And decide which company is in a better position.

Again since Kim and Simone stay together, of coz they would group together. And that leaves me alone. Again. But I do have a partner. It's a Chinese dude.

Today wah. I volunteered for the tutorial assessment which is basically to do a question on board and explain in class. This is worth 10% of the final assessment OK! Everyone has present a question in class in order to get the 10%.

Not boasting or anything but guys, we are at day 2 of the term 6. The things aren't exactly rocket science. I got a distinction for my assessment and my lecturer said since I have done this, I do not have to worry about it for the rest of the term. Yippeee!

My main point is, at the end of the class, this Chinese guy came up to me and asked if I have a partner for the assignment yet. I said no. Then he asked if we could be partners. Seeing that I do not have anyone in particular that I want to pair up with, I agreed.

But it got me thinking. Why did he choose me? After 2 secs of thinking wtf, all I can say now is if he thinks he is smart by quickly pairing himself up with 'the smart girl who can help him score well', he ain't that smart afterall. WTF

Because guess what? I am not smart. Ok! Both of us are gonna have to work hard on this assignment. The set of companies I chose is Korean Air and Singapore Airlines.

As for Exhibition Services, all I can do is *facepalm*. It's gonna be boring like hell. And the shit thing is the lecturer for Exhibition Services is the same for Contemporary Issues in Event Management. So I have entertain his lame jokes for 4 hours straight on a Monday and Thurs every week.

AND! We also have to bring in our laptop to class on Monday to install some shitty software. Gawd! And I have Business Law textbook which is like 5 storey-s thick WTF and the Managerial Accounting textbook to bring also! All on a Monday.

God help me.

*******

Eh, this term I damn organised ok! I bought the 5 subjects notebook and after 3 terms seeing people use them, I finally realised how useful they are ftw.

I will never lose my notes again. I don't need a separate folder for my powerpoint slides handouts. Everything can be packed into a single notebook.

Extremely handy. And I have also printed out all the notes we required for this entire term for 2 subjects oredi. I just need to print for 2 more subs.

And now to start studying for my first Business Law exam in week 4. Gambatehhhhh!

*******

Today I realised that I have not been watching any movies lately. So after coming back from college at 5pm, I ate dinner and head out to the cinema at 6pm.

My initial intention was to watch Letter to Juliet at 6.15pm but I saw the Prince of Persia was showing as well. But at 7pm. After buying the tickets, I went and got JUNK FOOD!

FTS.

After dinner summore. I think the movie was really good!! Although some parts looked fake and totally unbelievable, I don't care. I love how strong of a bond the 3 brothers had despite the fact that Jake Gyllenhall (dunno how to spell) is not their biological brother.

Awwwww.

*******

So my sis said my hair has that 'china' fweeel to it ah. I do not think so!

In fact I think it is very nice. I will not let a few little comments ruin my perception of my hair. I am gonna rock this hair fuck you hahah.

This is a camwhore picture obviously in the toilet WTF.


I look like one of those snotty little bitches in kindergarden class. And my knit beret is actually rose pink not cream white.

HAHAHHA!!! Many people say I look even younger with this hair. Is it possible for me to look any younger? If you lose weight.

My hair is also actually very thick. It looks thin because I am wearing a hat. And it makes my face look even bigger ah fts.

I bought so many cute pretty headbands for school!

I bought a few from priceline, kmart, forever new, dotti, target, diva and ebay! There's this shop in ebay called 'sodamnkawaii' <-----WTF!.
It's from Korea and they sell allllll sorts of headband. Pearls, big bows, bling bling one. They even have the ones Blair Waldorf wears in the show. A lot lor.

I ordered a headband made up of entirely pearl (obviously fake pearl) for only $4.05.

Sweetness!

No comments: