But it is in fact a good thing because some of my homeworks are finished!
I was able to cross off at least 5 things on my huge to-do lists!
Major accomplishments! WTF
As you can read from the title, I still do not have my internet at home. It makes me feel ashamed to even leave the house because I feel so behind the whole world wtf.
I am giving the landlord the evil eye every single time I see him.
****
I worked 8 hours yesterday in Mosaic which translates to $$$$$!
They made a mistake. Sun Ju was supposed to start at 7am and I at 8am but in the end, our times exchanged. Whatever la. Money money money!
And yesterday, Ronald suddenly pointed out that they are interested in training me to be the morning expeditor. Which is not like a big role. Basically instead of running food to guests, you take care of the orders coming in and make sure the trolleys are ready to go.
I hate mornings. So I turned it down without a second thought. However, I asked them if it is possible for me to be the night expeditor. Ron said it's definitely possible but a requirement is that I would need to transfer to Mosaic.
Which means I no longer belong to Banquets.
And I also brought up interest in working at the catering and conventions department. I was told that I could volunteer for a period of time and as soon as there are openings, I can try for it because Westin is known to 'look after their associates'.
I am interested in the night expeditor becoz I is gets to boss peoplesss around wtf. You know I'm just kidding right.
I want to be a night expeditor becoz we all want to be better (relative). But I know that staying in banquets and volunteering in the catering and conventions department is what I should do. But seriously I don't even know if they need a volunteer or what although Ron says all departments love a volunteer.
So how now??
*****
My bro is supposed coming in July which is one day before my bday!!! And I need to find a place for him to stay.
My mum says I either find a place to accommodate the both of us which means I will need to move out (but I love my place!!) or I find him a place close to to his uni. Aiyah..I where got so much time to search la.
Places near to uni would mean suburbs like Kensington, Kingsford, Maroubra, Coogee, Randswick and Mascot.
And people would stick tiny pieces of rent ads on light poles, trees and bus stops in these places. Which means I will need to go to these places, walk around to find these ads. Fucker!
I have about 3 weeks to do so. If not, then my bro will just have to stay in my room until we find a place. My roomie left like 2 weeks ago so I'm on my own.
Actually I think it's better for him to stay in city so I can go to his place and cook/clean for him wtf. And I will give him my Frasers job. That sounds like a plan.
*******
My accounting assignment partner is actually not too bad. He seems like the kind of guy who is here to actually study and not to compare who can club the most or whose father is richer wtf.
He keeps on offerring me food. Maybe he's just being nice but it's funny. Am I that fat that he thinks food will make em happy? Actually it does.
Once he offered me 'Face-Pie' and I was like 'Face-Pie? Wtf?' (damn ungrateful right. ppl nice to you and you 'wtf' him).
He brought over a plate of 2 pies with smiley faces on it. -_-''
But it's quite good really. However as I was extremely full already, I only had 1 and threw away the other one.
Way to go Lesley.
No comments:
Post a Comment