Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Booty Camp

Isn't it annoying how girls always try to make things sound 'cuter' by adding 'y' to the end?

Like 'likeyyy', 'joshhhyyy', 'cuteyyy', 'what the fuckyyyy' bwahahaahahahahaa!!

So my title is the perfect example. It is obviously boot camp but but it is changed to 'booty camp'.

Why?? Because it is a boot camp designed by women for women. And I will join Booty Camp!

Their website here gives all the information. But I'm afraid I'll be too late in joining. They have classes starting on the 12th July which is PERFECT.

Each course runs for 6 weeks and there are 2 classes per week. And all you have to pay is AU$250. For 6 weeks! Plus you have a trainer to train you summore.

I am super excited here!!! Their classes go like hot cakes and which is why I'm scared I might be too late.

****

And so a update about him. Well, nothing new. I have not seen him since last Fri which is like 4 days ago but feels like forever.

He added a few pics of himself on FB and it was soooo cute! It makes me laugh everytime I see them.

As for my birthday, fuck that day.

Two years in a row, I am working HARD on my supposedly special day. Fuck that shit.

This Sat, Westin is having a dinner for 930 pax. Holy mother of god.

And I have not gotten my tax back yet. But I am expecting at least $4k in my account when I apply for the tax return.

WOOOOOOTTS!!!

2 comments:

Jaki said...

Aww Happy Birthday! I find birthday more like a new year - time for resolutions. Like joining booty camp lol! Seems like hard work. =/ Oh & writing ur personal life is sooo funny (& cute)! Keep up the great work =)

Lesley J said...

ohh thank you jaki! you're too nice! yeah..we'll see if booty camp kills me. haha...will be the first to update here if i can catch him! or lose him :(

thanks!