The banquets team decided to have this combined farewell for Tania, Mikey, Hiroka and Kelfien at Braza. It's a Brazilian restaurant that serves BBQ.
My previous roomie works there but I did not see her tonight. Instead I saw my other flatmate, Carol. The one that just moved in.
We had 2 huge tables and the waiters started to come in with huge skewers of different kind of meats. And dinner starts!
We have Michelle, Bhavisha and Jorge. Michelle is just the sweetest nicest kindest girl ever. And Bhavisha is loads of fun :) Very easy to talk to.

The Mikey Choi! His hair damn WTF today.

Piglet!! That is Kar btw. He looks like Piglet right! When he smiles, omg! 100% equal to Piglet ah. Then we have Eray and Slav.



This is George or Riley or White Asian Boy. I swear to God he is so Asian. And funny :)

This is Adam and his fiancee Jamie. And on the right, we have David Alexander, our new manager who's taking over Tania for a year. So young right. He's only 25-26.

The 2 prettiest girls in banquets - Hiroka and Jenny.

Olivia who's another Korena girl. Very nice and pretty and we have Tiwa. My new fav assistant manager who always gives me shifts :))

Said skewers.

Ryan opa.

Joey, Hiroka and Jenny.

Grace holding a pic of Tania's rotund figure.



His head damn big and his stupid hands make me look like I have no teeth wtf.


Pan cool meh. Tiu hahah.

I never knew he smokes!


Jacqueline.


White Asian Boy trying to feed Billy some awesome grilled cheese.


The table has a few of these thingy. With red on top, it means to tell the waiter to stop coming with food coz you're full and vice versa. Before we even started eating, Mikey already this in front of me saying 'Lesley, you don't have to eat'. WTF

The whole lot of people.

George and one of his one thousand faces.




The guy in white is Chef Felix.


Guy in middle is Choi Ho-In. He's damn funny one! And he's very non-chalant about everything. Chilled out and no stress. He's the exact kind of guy you'll find in a typical Korean high school.


Myling and I. She's drunk a lot.

Apollo stoning.






Wow...so damn long wei! Now I'm pretty sure you know every single person working in banquets with me.
I was supposed to be working only on Fri morning and Sun afternoon. But Tiwa asked if I could work on Fri afternoon so I said yeah. Woots!!
No comments:
Post a Comment