Mon: School, work, 4hrs sleep,
Tues: School, work, 5hrs sleep,
Wed: School,
Thurs: School, work,
Fri: Work, 4am korean food and soju session, 5hrs sleep,
Sat: Lunch, dinner, clubbing, 4am supper, sleep at 6am
Sun: School at 12pm (print notes)
I am so exhausted. Actually I could have joined Kim at the International Festival in Darling Harbour today but I could not wake up for it and besides I need to go to college to print my notes.
I am having a very bad start to Term 7 because I just missed out on the first discussion board and each board is worth 5%.
Oh yeah. I was obviously not focusing on college in the first week as I was swamped with work and outings.
However, I believe I will get on top of things again next week because I am only working on Friday.
Here are some pics from Billy and my cellphone.
In front of Min Young To. Grace, Bonnie, the AV guys and a bunch others had already left. Dunno whose idea is it to pose with V signs.

Egan was fucking choking me ok! Break his small head.
Why the hell am I standing like that?
I was red with soju -_-

This is while we were waiting for Grace they all in front of Westin.
Slaps Ho-In!
Christy, Jasmine and Jenny!

I am gonna miss Billy and Egan soooo much! Sucks to lose people whom you click with easily :(
No comments:
Post a Comment