Sorta.
Westin is currently running the Associate Renewal Week where they offer massages, nail treatments, reflexology, tarot reading and etc for free.
I obviously signed up for the tarot reading.
Lauren is the name for my clairvoyant.
The minute I sat down, she told me 'something' tapped her on the shoulders and she asked if I am close to anyone in particular who has passed on. I was like 'No..?'.
Picked 13 cards and this is what she told me:
1) I give a lot and must learn to take.
2) I must find a balance within myself in order to advance forward.
3) I must be very clear on which direction I am going to take in the coming future. Because the card 'wheel of fortune' was present, she sees a sudden 'event' that will change everything and says if I do not have a direction, the universe will just throw me whatever that is out there.
4) She feels nostalgia. Someone from my past will come back to help me.
5) She foresees me doing something in business because that's what my field of expertise is supposedly. She says I need to surround myself with women that are similar to me. She also sees me involve in some sort of activity one year from now (which coincides with my graduation).
6) She also says that a few projects in line for me and that I should go ahead with it.
7) I need to take some time off for myself.
8) She also sees rebirth and the signs of new beginning.
Ok. Let's run through that. I believe most of what she says is pretty general. Like it would apply to most of the public.
However, she is accurate about part where she says I have few things that I plan to take up and about me giving too much. I mean every fortune teller/ palm reader/ face reader/ whatever reader says the same thing about me.
And then, I was told to pick another 3 cards. I got 'Death and Rebirth', 'Useable energy' and 'Unlimited Vision'.
Lauren explains that in order to be successful with new projects I need to drop whatever is in the past and I need to utilise the people/connections around me and just believe in my visions for myself.
Seriously? Very general. I didn't really get much from that.
After that, I was to pick another 3 cards. This time, it was Wolf, Spider and Swan. Wolf corresponds to the 'death and rebirth' card which signifies new beginnings. Spider is about opportunities and of course it links back to useable energy and finally Swan. Swan means trust. So I need to trust my unlimited visions.
Ok.
Finally, she told me to pick another 3 cards which are 'messages from the angels'.
1) Relationship. Nope, it's not about me getting a bf. It's relationship with myself and relationship with God. I need to get this right before I can afford to have another different kind of relationship.
2) Perfect timing. She says this is the perfect timing to launch whatever plans I have in mind because I have all the opportunities and help around me.
3) Fresh air. Taking time and refreshing myself. Very random and is kinda repetitive.
Overall, I did not get much from this reading. But it has certainly got me interested in going for more readings to see if it is consistent.
And I also wonder who's watching over me as I have not been particularly close to anyone who passed on.
*shrugs*
**********
I have my new timetable already guys!! And it is not so good :(
It is better today as I went to school at 7am to change it!
Mon: 8am (HR Planning), 12pm (Finance), 2pm (Events)
Tues: 10am (HR Planning), 12pm (Finance)
Wed: 10am ( Events), 3pm (Statistics)
Thu: 8am (Statistics)
Fri-Sun: OFF!
I mean if I have my timetable from Monday, I would have change Mon 8am class to 10am then Mon will have no gap and change Wed 3pm class to either 8am or 12pm and there would be no gap too!
I could only change Tue 8am to 10am because all the other classes are full!
Damn pekchek lor!
Ahh!!!
Life.
No comments:
Post a Comment