Edit:
Day 1
Woke up at 5am and started our journey to KK at 6.15am on our 2 big-ass Land Cruisers. Such a long drive...I saw many kampungs and small towns along the way. I wonder to myself will I die if I live in such places. KB is bad enuf oredi but the small towns, haiyo.....Reached KK at 2pm. Checked into Marina court which is the condo version of Promenade Hotel. Didn't stay in Sutera Harbour la..Expensive le. TW told me that it cost RM400++ per night oh....Went shopping straight away at Centrepoint. I can seriously spent a week shopping there. But I didn't bring enuf moolah. I brought B$100..*smacks forehead* *knocks my head on the wall* *take a gun and blow my brain out*
I thought KK is something like Limbang so 100 bucks is definitely enuf.
Cannot blame me ba. The last time I went there was how many years ago orh....I don't remember KK having such nice shopping malls and when I told my mum that I was only bringing a measly 100 bucks, she has the nerve to tell me that 100 bucks is more than enough yet she bring lotsa money herself..!!! Ya, ya, ya.....laugh all you want. So I had to borrow another 100 bucks from my sis. *loser face*
La-ki-ry Superman pay for some of my stuff if not sure have to go sell my ass already.
Day 2
Woke up at 7.00am just to go swimming in the hotel pool. Must exercise ba...Eat so much. After swimming time, eat breakfast again. Then drive up to the mountain area and stayed one night there. Raining heavily agn le...And I saw lil kids around the age of 4-10 walking in the rain back from school. So kasihan them ar......My auntie says their lives no guarantee one. Anytime can die. Either from being strike by lightning or fall to their death.Wahseh, the lorries and buses goin up the mountain so sibeh slow one. I think even the snails oso zoom past them ar. We stayed in the Zen Garden Resort. For RM121, they gave us a room which looks like someone was killed there. Then we complained lar...Abuden. Mouth not only for eating k? They relocated us to a bigger and better room. And we shut up. Bad news. We were stuck in that 'resort' because there was a mini landslide and it blocked the exit. I was thinking ' Shit...how to go shopping if stuck here?'
Day 3
Anyways, the hotel people had someone dig all the sand/mud away and we're on our way back to the city agn. The roads were all messed up. Happy me...Went back to Centrepoint and order a Venti-sized mocha. Calm my nerve for a sec. We went to this place next to Centrepoint which is called Warisan Square if not mistaken. The Vincci store over there has 50-70% off almost every pair of shoes. Flats going for RM10-50 at most and high heels oso around that price range. But the stoooopid Lesley cannot find it. Because the Vincci store is hidden inside Padini and Lesley is not clever enuf to go inside Padini to check for herself. If I found it, I could have come out with at least 5 pairs of shoes...!!!!
*loser face agn*
So stoooooopid Lesley went to Centrepoint's Vincci and spent RM60++ for only a pair of wedges.
Sigh..........(*in a primary 6 voice* Lesley is a loser, Lesley is a loser)
Went to the newly opened Asia City/Asia Mall/City Mall, forgot what's the correct combination of the real name. Bought my cute silver tote bag which cost RM25 oni. Found a super kawaii shop selling Japanese products. Bought a set a combs for oni Rm5.99. Lotsa pwetty pwetty cups and little things.
Day 4
Was able to sleep late but still I woke up at 9am coz I had a stupid/scary dream about Miss Wasabi Face. Miss Wasabi Face was climbing on top of me and tried to smother me. I tried to grab her face but all I can do was squished her green forehead.Must be becoz I spent too much time inside the Japanese shop last night at the mall. Chi bai....
Went to Wisma Merdeka and found the cutest thing ever. However, I have spent almost all of my money so therefore I can only afford to buy 3 outta the 7. Fark...
I bought red, pink and orange. Red is success, pink is love and orange is longevity. Initially I gave orange to my little cousin. But when she saw the pink one, she started going "Eeeeeee, jie jie, I want the pink one. I want i want i want.". So me being cannot tahan her voice said "babababaaba..take the pink one lar" and shot her a annoyed look. Then AnntheWaterPig said " Jie, you realise you just gave away love?". Oh daymnnnn......

Back in the car, I tried everthing to get my lil cousin to give up the pink colour one. At last, I got it back. Muahahahahahaah!!!! I fought for love and won.
After all the drama, we were finally on our way home. Reached home at about 11pm.
After a few days of slacking off, I feel so malas to go back to work liau. Sigh...Put up other pics tomoro.
No comments:
Post a Comment