AaronLo, HappyJosh, EngtauEddie, JXakaSharon and I went swimming yesterday.
Funny how we can managed to talk about sex everytime we are in the pool. From the size of nuts and nipples to cum shots. The 3 dudes even proceed to squirt water onto JXakaSharon's face with their hands ala porn movie style. While doing that, HappyJosh keep on saying "Facial cum shot"...Even tho he's happy, still he's just like any other guy. Pu ke yi lar.....
When I told them I'll be exploring the mountain areas in KK, they told me stories about haunted cabins by 'mountain spirits' up there. Stoooopid....as if I need to hear that b4 my trip there.
JXakaSharon and I were gossiping in the pool as usual. Didn't do much swimming tho.
Went to Excapade and stuff ourselves silly. Of coz being the 'i-owez-prepare-for-the-future' kinda person, I tapau sushi so I can bring it to the office as lunch tomoro morning which is today. Can't wait for lunch....
No comments:
Post a Comment