Hamchipeng and I were in VivoCity when this happened.
We were sitting in the shoe department when this weali weali weali huge lady walked by. I think she has just given birth la...SO big and tall. Like a Godzilla with boobs and vagina.
She's approximately 6 feet away from us. And I told Hamchipeng, " I would never let myself be that fat should I ever get pregnant" in a pretty loud voice. Hamchipeng laughed.
You see the problem with me is whenever I speak, I never think or look around. That gets me in a lot of trouble..
And of course, she heard me. Turned around to look at me. Gave me the 'Fuck U' face and refused to budge from her spot. She was standing there staring daggers at me for a whole 5 minutes with her chinky slit eyes. I also looked at her for a while la.
And then she mouthed the word 'bitch' at me. I couldn't help but smiled.
But honestly, I still don't think the whole incident is all my fault. I wasn't laughing or making fun of her. Just stating that I dun want to get very very very fat that's all. She's being very paranoid because she's huge. Sheesh...Get over it. If you hear someone calling you fat, you have 2 choices.
1) Go home and bawl your eyes out. Get up and go to the kitchen eat some more. Continue this for 5 years.
2) Go home and bawl your eyes out. Get up and head for outdoor. Do some exercise and eat less. Continue this for 5 years.
I've been doing No.1 for about a year now. I feel great..!!
No comments:
Post a Comment