Artists as in those people who do art, paintings and lalalalala......
Some girls like artists because they are full of 'life', 'ideas', 'creativity', 'passion' and i say CRAP.
These artists don't have a steady income. Sometimes it's up to the girl to support him.
They are very temperamental. One minute they can be all emo-ish because they have no 'inspiration' and the next, they can be very happy because he/she found one. The girl has to put up with all this drama.
I don't think they can take any criticism. If one said anything bad/wrong about art, they'll get all defensive and storm off. Everything is subjected to critism. Suck it up and move on. (Fine, u can ponder about it but don't lash out at others. It just makes you look bad.)
I'll never ever ever ever have an artist as my boyfriend. I dun want to put myself in these kind of situation.
I've seen too many drama series with these scenes.
No comments:
Post a Comment