Friday, June 1, 2007

31st May 2007

Didn't blog yesterday coz I had my first day of period. Spent the whole day in front of the tv and listening to hitz.fm. This channel 104 is where I get hold of any new music or artists. Heard a few new songs which I fell in love with immediately.
Enrique's new song and Elliot Yamin's 'Wait for you'. SUPERB!!!
And there's this song 'Rubey,rubey,rubey,rubey!' by a band called Kashi(???). Damn addictive oso...
Gonna download it today....
Picked up my sis from tuition yesterday morning. My mum sitting beside me(abuden). And while driving, we were attacked by a swarm of ants. Some idiot ate sweets and left some in the car overnite. The ants must had one helluva party in the car..!! Once we reached home, I took Shelltox and sprayed the ants rite in their face! Rest in peace, dudes.....

*Edit: Just found out. The song is called 'Ruby" by the Kaiser Chiefs. Apa pula Kashi..?

No comments: