Monday, November 26, 2007

Huh? WTH...

I went shopping in Bandar yesterday. For working clothes. After so many months of working, I decided to buy a proper skirt for work. The one that screams office lady.

I was just browsing thru all the shops until I saw SUMMER. It's not a very new store but I never enter it. Lotsa dresses and tops. I was just about to leave the shop when I saw the perfect skirt. It's black (duh..) with faint white vertical stripes. I just had to try it on. Fits just nice except that it's a bit long so I had to pull the skirt all the way up to my waist. My sis said it makes me looks longer (ehem..thinner). So I HAD to buy it la. And it costs 28.80 only.

My last stop was at the new Hua Ho in Sengkurong. There's a shop named Mythos Sdn Bhd (i think) and the owners are some Arabians/ Egyptians. The clothes they sell are so vibrant in colour. Loud and colourful. Definitely a change from the usual black/white/brown. So I went inside and browse thru. One of the owners approached me.

Owner: Do you know how much these clothes are??
Me: *didn't hear him (honestly)*
Sis: Wei, he's talking to you arh.
Owner: Do you know how much these clothes are??
Me: Huh? Excuse me? *thinks: WTF....do I look like I can't afford the clothes?*
Owner: *hands me a flyer* We are having a promotion. Every item in this shop is a flat 20 bucks a piece.
Me: Orh.
Me and Sis: *LOL*

Shit man...Seriously, had he meant what he said, I would have slapped him.

The dressing room was really weird. There's no mirror inside. You gotta try on the item and come out of the dressing room to take a look at yourself in the huge mirror outside. I tried on a red dress which oh-so-gorgeous but...but..it's a bit tight and all the 'lumps and humps' are visible. So yeah la..too fat.
Anyways, I bought the most gorgeous-est green shirt dress and a navy blue skirt for a total of 40 bucks. Neat!

I hope the promotion haven't end yet. I want to go back to buy the corset like thingy.

No comments: