Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I am VERY angry today.

Early in the morning just before I go to work, my Lim Peh had to talk abt this.

"Why must you do event management? Aren't there any other options?"

Fuck man! Haven't I told him millions and millions of times that of course there are other options BUT I don't like them. I am NOT interested in becoming a doctor/engineer/accountant/teacher/lawyer/police/whatever shit.

I was so angry that I actually thought abt finishing all my money I have saved for the past 8 months in a shopping spree. If I can't go to Sydney, what's the point in saving all the money??

Hmph...Mark my words! If I still cannot go to Sydney by Feb, I'll quit my job here in Comosi. I'll just stay at home and do nothing la...At least no need to see WWBHUC's face arh!

And today. I had to deal with some sucky laubeh files. The company is so kiamsiap that they don't wan to spend more money on better files and would rather reuse faulty files which metal lock wouldn't closed properly.

ARGHHHHH.................................!!!!!!

I dun care anymore. I am going to buy the Esprit watch I have been eyeing for a month now. It's only 200 bucks anyways..Hmph..and to think I'm being thoughtful to save for my days in Sydney!

No comments: