Monday, November 12, 2007

Staythefuckawayfrommeyoukaninacibaimonkey-phobia

I went to Shahbandar agn yesterday. Fast forward...

AnntheWaterPig, AdamtheFatPig and I, theLandPig were walking quite a distance in front of the rest of my family. We noticed that there were many monkeys around because they were rummaging thru the dustbin for food. But they quickly scampered off when we came near them. So the 3 pigs didn't think much of it. Then we came to a narrow path.

There were SO many monkeys in front. And this bunch didn't budge even though we walk slowly near them. We were starting to freak out.




We saw a monkey trying to screw another monkey however, she ran away when she saw us. The male monkey looked angry. AnntheWaterPig suggested that we turn back and walk back to the rest of the family. I couldn't agree more. The 3 pigs start to walk back. We heard a cry from one of the monkeys and the next second I know, we were running for our damn lives. I'll tell you this, I have never run this fast in my life before.





I didn't dare to look back just in case of them jump onto my face. We came to a fork-path and I took the other lane while the 2 pigs ran the other direction to the rest of the family!!!!!!!!!!!


At this point, I was like "Shit. I am so gonna die for sure!".


Why didn't I run to the family as well, you might ask? As you can see, if I turn right, I will run into the monkeys. So better dun risk it. I'll just run straight.
Thank God when the monkeys saw more ppl coming, they stop chasing. And I stopped running too. And do you know what happened next????

My aunt and LauBu started to laugh at me!!!!! Where got this kind of family one orh???

"HAHAHAHAAHH...You looked like a white colour ball rolling awaywith super sonic speed!!! HAHAHAH..So funny".
"You run so fast like the landlady from KungFu Hustle. HAHAHAHAHA!!"


FUNNY MEH??? -.-"

See whether you'll run like this too if you're chased by a bunch of fucking monkeys!!

And can you believe that they laugh at me all the way from Bandar back home?*pulls face*

In the car, the pigs were asking why did we start running in the first place?

LandPig: I didn't look back at all. I just heard a monkey cry and start to run la.I was really scared! And the moment I got separated from you guys, I lagi takut!!

WaterPig: Once I heard that, I also start to run la.

FatPig: I looked back and saw them started to chase us so that's why I run also. I think they chased us becoz we kacau one of them having ahem ba..

NO WONDER LA...........

No comments: