Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I want to be a mom!!

After seeing so many pregnant women running around KB and Seria, I have this weird desire to be pregnant ASAP. Siau rite..?? Maybe it's what they called the maternity instincts/mood kicking in..??

I am reli looking forward to the day when I have a big tummy of my own. Well, actually I have one now, just that there's nothing useful inside. I want a big tummy with my own child in it. However, am so not excited for the day it decides to pop out. Picturing myself lying on a bed with my legs spread open while the doctor gets to see my nok nok is just..........>.<

Infact, when my sis and I were younger, we always play 'pregnant lady about to pop and doctor'.
I would lay on the bed(with my legs open big big la...) screaming and yelling and my sis would say something like, "I can see the head..!! P-U-S-HHHHHH.....!!!!".

I dun understand why some of the pregnant ladies would want to wear extremely huge and shapeless clothes with nasty colours. Even if you're pregnant, you shud take some time to prep yourself up and make urself look nice.

There's this shop selling 'hip'/'modern' maternity clothes in Hua Ho Manggis. I never dared to enter the shop even though I really wanted to. I dun want the salesgirls to go, " Not even pregnant. What for you come in orh? Can you even afford these clothes?? Dun waste my time".... =.="

I like to have 2 boys and a girl. The two boys must come first so their lil sis will have 2 bros to protect her. I feel it's better to have 2 boys coz you know, just in case if one turns out to be gay then he has another brother to continue on the family name ma. If both are gay, then amtiau la..

Girls have to follow their husband's name anyways so 1 is enuf. I am so gonna spoil her and let her be the princess of the family. LOL....

Ok. Decision reached. My husband must listen to me rearding this la. Motherhood will be coming in 10 yrs time!!

No comments: