when she fell ill last week. KNN...
Now she's back to her old self. Nyeh, nyeh, nyeh......Do this arh, do that arh.....
I think Nancy don't like her very much too.
Our sitting positions has changed in the new office. I am just next to WWBHUC. OMG!!! Can die..last time only need to hear her flirting with customers when she was far away from me. But now, just next to me only. Eyer..........................
That WWBHUC seriously has NO manners AT ALL. I was chatting with AnakMuridPierre when she actually try to read my convo with him orh!! She even lean onto my table just to get a glimpse! Where got such ppl one?????? I want to beat the shit outta her small beady eyes and pimple pores!!!!!
So now I turn my monitor away from her just a lil bit so that she can't see much coz of reflection/lighting/apalah.
I went home and complained to my sis.
Me: I want to beat her! No manners at all.
Sis: Sigh...Was there ever a day you dun want to beat her?? Everyday you also want to beat her la!
Both: LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment