I have settled into my new office. It's kinda nice although it's very much smaller. I like it that the printer is just next to me rite now so I don't have to stand up and walk all the way to the other end of the room just to print something.
Everything is still kinda messy. It shud be around a week or so before everything is cleared off.
The process of moving things from the old office to the new office damn kao paiseh-ing ok!
Becoz the new office is just behind the old one, therefore the workers had to carry their stuff (stationery/cups/books) by themselves. When I carried mine, I look exactly like those office lady yang kena fired which you can see in Hong Kong drama series. My colleague have to open the door for me lagi..Got car drive by lagi..The passengers sure thought that I was fired. *shakes head*
I had to carry a cabinet from the old office to the new one using a trolley. So the boss's little nephew had to hold the cabinet in front and I had to push the trolley. We could have been easily mistaken as a old hag pushing her trolley from dumpster to dumpster looking for unwanted rubbish with her grandson!!! Ya Allah Rabehhhhh..!
I had this in draft from Friday last week actually. Just had no time to finish it. So damn be-zi, be-zi, be-zi...
No comments:
Post a Comment