Today has been a very unproductive day.
Was supposed to have class today but since it is already week 11, some of them got cancelled and therefore I have no class.
Woke up at 10am to a msg from 3 saying my phone bill were due. So I went to the Broadway Shopping Centre which is 5 mins walk from where I stay and pay the bill. While I was there, I picked up something from Coles.
Ate breakfast and iron my clothes and I have nothing else to do. Well, I do have to come up with powerpoint slides for my B.Comm presentation this Thurs but aiyah, later la.
Altho I have been complaining abt how busy my past weeks were, I kinda liked them coz I feel productive. Now I am so free, my pepet is growing mushroom. Eww wtf.
***************
Note: This is a long rant.
Wahlan!! That Japanese is really Japanese or not? Did her parents adopt her from other places or does she have any parents at all??
Becoz I grew up with my parents teaching me manners and she has none at all. Fuck her.
I woke up first today and went for my shower. I don't take long showers. I know coz I time myself. It usually takes me 8-10 mins to brush teeth and normal shower. 12 mins maximum if I feel like lazing around. And if I wash my hair too, it will take me approximately 20 mins.
Today was just a normal shower day and I was in there getting dressed then I heard someone turning the knob furiously and knocking on the door. WTF.
I opened the door and then I saw her walking away. She turned around and I said 'What?!'. She said something but I couldn't make out what she was saying. I closed the door.
Cibaihai. Tiuhoi loumou if she even has one. I was in there for not even 10 mins and what the hell does she think she is doing knocking on the door??
I can't wait for Thursday night that's when she moves out. I don't think she found a place to stay yet coz she actually asked Rob, the landlord if she can extend for a bit. HAH!! In your face fuck you Japanese whore.
Seriously if I were 33 and I still have no real job, no stable place to stay, no stable source of income and is still in such a dysfunctional relationship, I'll kill myself.
The other day, I saw a box of Ultra Thin condoms in her bag and all I could think was WTF. Who would want to have sex with her??? When I say she is not pretty at all, I mean it. She is even uglier than me like for real.
Her teeth are full of black and yellow tints and she looks like 40 something. Her hair is always is a mess and so freaking oily. Ugh.
Her attitude is full of shit too. From her phone conversations, you can tell she is a very unreasonable person.
Her: Don't say that F word to me! Don't!
Bf: Blablablabal....
Her: If I say F word, just let it go. But you cannot say F word.
Bf: Blablablabla....
You see....!!!
Oh man!!! I reli reli reli reli hate her!!
******************
To give you a prolly final update on Danny, I dunno if this is good news or bad news but he is dating a student now. Guess who?
NOT MELODY!!!
Ahhahhahahh!! Ok no lah, I actually felt bad for her for a split second only.
Prolly a week ago, I heard that Danny likes 2 students. Daisy, a Term 1 Taiwanese student and Melody, a Term 2 Shanghainese student.
Then a few days ago, the girls and I were sitting at a table when Daisy joined us coz she knows Julie. Then Danny joined us. He was feeding her watermelon cubes and all that shizz. Wahlan...it was kinda awkward for me coz he rejected me wtf (I have no feelings whatsoever towards him already la) then Kim and I went to Comp Lab.
Kim saw Melody sitting at a PC and it looked like she has been crying. Then everything just came together la. Melody is prolly crying becoz Danny chose Daisy over her. Kim said that Melody now eat shit la coz initially she even told everyone that Danny likes her.
Wow wow wow wow...Drama.
Haiya..when Danny rejected me I also didn't cry. Just sad la. What for cry? I have never cried over a guy ever since that time when I found out Sam likes Tzen wtf~~~~~~~~~~~
*********************
Eh sorry arh, the videos will be a bit late. The internet at home is being a total bitch. Can only post up words.
No comments:
Post a Comment