I first cleaned up the area first. Her wardrobe, her table and blablabla. The amount of hair, sand and dirt is unbelievable. I cleaned the whole room including my part of the room too. It took all my strength to actually start cleaning. I was this close to pushing it to another day agn. Just got back from work and it was sooo busy today but eye candyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
After working there for nearly 1 month, I finally saw one hot guy. His name is Jesse Noble and he is very noble indeed wtf. Coz he's with the Christian City Group.
Whaaaa...?
Yeahh. The CCG stayed at Frasers and there are pastors, followers and so on. The weirdest thing is that the pastors are HOT. Like dayummmm u're hot man. What the fuck rite??
The only pastor that I saw which fits the stereotypical pastor look is an Asian middle-aged man. Nerdy, wears gold-rimmed glasses and smart attire.
The rest are all so trendy and wowww... One pastor wears tight skinny jeans and tight muscle tees and his lil baby boy has a temporary tattoo -_-"
One lady has tinted blue hair with goth makeup.
Anyways, back to Jesse. IMO, he looks a little bit like Jonathan Rhys Meyers but taller and skinnier. He wore the long black trench coat with slim fit jeans and and and...*drools*. He is very smiley lor.....Everytime I clear his table or get him something, he is always smiling so sweetly. *dies*

He sat in the restaurant from 7.30 to 9 and came back agn from 9.30 to 10.30. Wow...so semangat I working man. I'm working agn tomorrow but no idea if they will be there agn.
*****************
This is the list of things I want to buy for winter.
1) Black boots
2) Black tights
3) Cardigans/Jumpers
4) Black blazer/ leather coat
5) Scarfs!
6) High waisted skirt
7) Jeans
I have bought the boots and high waisted skirt. The skirt is only $5 ok! From Cotton On. Damn siok. Pictures up maybe in the next post.
After I found out that I FAILED my written english report with only 12/50 (fuck), I damn no mood la. I wasnt devastated but still I have never failed any assignment in college ma..Sigh. But my chi mui msg-ed me and asked if I wanna go shopping. I told him I wanna go to Kmart and see if there are any cheap boots but in the end, didn't go.
We met in Chinatown and he accompanied me try on countless number of boots without buying. Kasian WX eh. Either it was ugly on me, make my legs look EVEN shorter wtf or too expensive.
Can you believe that we tried on boots from Chinatown all the way to Town Hall which is 5 minutes bus ride away? In Chinatown, I tried on one which reach my mid-calf and surprising it looks nice on me. But didnt ask the price coz we wanted to look at more boots.
Then the next one which I like is near Chinatown too. Long boots up till below my knee and it cost 115 bucks. Hmm.still a bit expensive but it was alright. Coz I know boots like these cost at least 200-300 somewhere.
Then I saw the prettiest one but it was not BLACK!! It was grey and 140 bucks orh. Wah lan. If it was black, I'll prolly buy it.
We reached Town Hall and saw this shop having sale and we went in. There, we saw the boots that I bought. They have light brown, dark brown and black. I tried on black and it was very pretty. It is pointed and the heels are like 1.5 inches only. The material is suede. The boots are actually flexible that is you can adjust the length to your own liking and I thought it was awesome!
And it was only 75 dollars!! Haiya...I sat there thinking for a while coz it was different from what I had in mind coz I wanted leather-like black boots initially but this is also very pretty. And I saw Cotton On shoes shop sells them for abt 50 bucks only. But dunno if comfy or not la. And so I EFTPOS it!!
****************
About my report, go eat shit la. She said it was I did not do enought in-text referencing and there was too much info from one article. Sigh.
****************
Today I just spent $100 agn!! $40 on sending Shu Hui her pressie and another $50 to my sis for her bday too. $10 on cards. Wahh....I wonder if my dad will scold me if he knew that I send her $50. Coz he thinks like the other day we sent you $1000 and now you send back $50 summore. Meh yi si ah..?? Simply use money one..next time don't want to send you money..
He'll know lor..Coz my sis can't use the Aussie dollar there, she has to convert to Brunei dollars and she'll prolly ask my dad to change it for her.
As for Shu Hui, sorry sorry ah wtf. Baru now then send you the macadamia choc. Serene and Qin's one already eat and digest liau. But I got you the bigger box one heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment