Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My new boots and the interview.

Pictures I took of my new boots. I seriously dunno how to take pictures of myself wearing boots so just bear with the pig leg ok.


You can have it mid-calf or ankles to someone who is taller,

Another pic without flash to show you how black it looks. Duh.
And another one pulled all the way up to my knees. I nearly died taking this pic coz I had to hoist my legs in the air and make them stay there while I took pictures. 5 seconds of pure abdomen strain wtf.

***************

I had the interview today. Bad news. Uh oh.

I wouldn't call it good just coz I think I fucked it up with the stupid question of mine. I hate it when ppl say you have to ask questions at the end of the interview to show youa re really listening and interested during the whole interview. Fuck it la.

The whole interview went very well and it was totally different from the mock interview I would say. It was when she asked 'Do you have any questions?'. And so I asked la. The first question was relevant to the whole interview and it was the second question that killed me.

Me: Well, I have this part-time job and I usually work weekend mornings. So if my job clashes with the timetable here, it is possible to change the timetable here? Is it possible for the timetable to be flexible here?
She: Yes of coz. If you have the job and the time is fixed, I can schedule you around that but you have to be clear with ur time becoz if it changes always at ur part-time job, I cannot possibly go according to that, u get what I mean?
Me: Yeah..I asked because if the time were to clash and I have to make a decision, I need to know when to do it.
She: Yeah yeah, I knwo the economy is not good and I wouldnt ask you to quit your second job but know your priority and work with it.
Me: Owh..yeah sure. Just need to make sure. Thanks!

Mamma mia......... Now they prolly think I am NOT THAT into working there. Shit. Gotta call Tom Bryan and explain this to him.

See...!! This is why I never ask questions at an interview. I mean I did the research on ur company and if I make it into the hotel, I'll learn my way thru. Fuck this shit.

I was obviously upset at what happened and the next thing I knew is that I blew 100 bucks on clothes. But I did buy a black turtleneck and black jumper/cardigan dress and another pair of black tights. Yeah..!! *takes pen and crosses them off the list*

I wanna go eat now..

No comments: