Wei Xin accidentally took my umbrella-ella-ella home with him to Maroubra which is like 1/2 hr bus ride from where I stay. I was busy all week so no time to look for him also.
Then yesterday, I found out that it is gonna rain for the rest of the week. Da-yummm! I need my umbrella. I reached Circular Quay from Manly and took the 393 bus to Maroubra which is a little less than 1hr ride. Fuck dis shit.
Once I reached Wei Xin's place, the both of us decided to ambush Lai and Jw's apartment which is 2 minutes walk away. Ahahah!!
Turns out Shane was there as well. I had dinner over their place(yeah no need to cook wtf). We were just talking when Lai found out Wei Xin is only 17. Then he proceed to ask the most embarrassing question ever.
" If you are 17, then why the hell are you hanging out with her?? "
Use finger point at me summore. Tiu. I am a very good 'sister' ok! I don't teach Wei Xin o-zi-pa-la stuffs ok.
Lalalalalalalalalalalala...went to Coles, took bus ride home and reach home at abt 11pm.
The next morning, heavy rain!! Wahhh, lucky I brought my umbrella home. Then I took the ferry to Manly. Only when I sat in the bus to college that I realised I HAVE LEFT MY FUCKING UMBRELLA-ELLA-ELLA IN THE FUCKING FERRY!!!!!! FUCK DIS SHIT MAN!!!!
Sigh..so there you go. Smart-nyaaaa.
No comments:
Post a Comment