A girl from a small town with big dreams of making it big in the world of events. And oh yeah, this is where I usually kom-plen about everything.
Monday, April 20, 2009
The Royal Easter Show.
The pony that I got when Lai won a 'knock-down-the-teeth' game.
Bruises I got after the 5G ride. Damn KICK la!
The 5G ride. So worth my $15.
The Power Surge which is fun too.
Nice corn stall wtf.
Choc with strawberry. Mmmm wtf.
Lai and Nick buying corn cobs.
The reason I tied up my hair was just because this ride, Lai told me about a case where a girl's hair got stuck while she was playing the ride where they lift you up a very high position and drop you. The girl's hair got stuck right before they drop her and the head came off wtf.
No comments:
Post a Comment