Monday, April 6, 2009

Jia Wei's bday dinner

We went to Lindt's cafe for the bday cake cutting first then went to Hurricane's Grill for dinner. Ate shitloads and talked cock by the harbour. Like reli coz we were talking abt horse cock, elephant cock, asian cock, black cock and so on. Heh.

Auntie Sylvia.

He is trying so hard not to laugh here.

What Wei Xin and I ordered. We shared our foods.



I like this pic better than the one above but it's too dark.






A video of Jia Wei making his speech. Dunno why there's no sound after 2min 6 secs mark. Btw, his speech oni started at abt the 1.5min mark wtf.


***********

I received a call from my parents while the cake cutting part. I told myy mum the usual things abt school and work. I rarely get to talk to my dad coz he's always offshore. Since I came back to Sydney, I have only spoken to him twice on the phone. While I speak to my mum like oncce every 2 weeks.

He asked me abt my job. At first he thot I worked in Chinatown. He was scared for me because Chinatown got 'hak sey wui' wtf. I said no la..i'm working in 5 star apartment wtf jk. I explained to him what I do and all.

He said if I need money, I must tell him so that he can send money to me. Wahhwahhhwahh...make feel so guilty for using so much money although I work too.

For that, I will not have him send me any money (at least not until desperation kicks in). I love my parents!

No comments: