Finally uploaded all pictures! Dunno when I should upload to Facebook. Anyways, I know you guys will enjoy the pictures :D
Brace yourself tho. I have more than 100 pics here.
I decided to go as a druggie but my makeup ended up like a She-Joker instead minus the red lips WTF. So whatever.
It was still bright at about 6.30pm so we went to the liquor store and picked up something.

Ty and Joseph. Ty is trying to pull me back from getting hit by a oncoming car because I was busy taking pics.

Ty, Debby, Jelita and Jigar. Jelita is one of the original banquet girls but she transferred. She's very pretty and coincidentally, her name is also Jelita which is pretty in Malay.

Chef Tung. He's Vietnamese and he always gives me food.

The calf that fed us. There's another lamb but it was bones already.

Joseph, Bonnie and Tung. Bonnie is one of my supervisors at work. She's damn cool one but can be quite moody. At least not bitchy like Tania tho.



Jigar and I. Without a speck of makeup. I was waiting for Myling's cream makeup.



Debby and I. She went as a vampire.



Normal kan? Then night falls.
That's when the fun started.
See what I mean by my make-up went wrong? My white makeup was too thick. However, it didn't look thick at all under the lights in the room. Scary right!

Sorry ah. My supervisor is such a sexy poser wtf.

Myling and I. Btw, her name is pronounced as 'mai-lang' as in 'my lung'. See?? Ppl came so prepared and I just went there and steal people's makeup.

The Grim Reaper. Be afraid, be very afraid. That's Ty.

The guy with a slit on his throat is Apollo Cabunga. Why his parents named him Apollo ha? HAHHA. He went there as a incomplete IronMan.



Joseph is a Italian mafia. Why is he shooting me when I'm already dead?



Then the guys came. Reza, Julian, Jacky, Kelfien and Yash. Julian drove them to Bonnie's place so he can't drink much. Boo.
Reza and I.

Tung and Jacky. Nahhh...finally a proper pic of him.

Kelfien, Julian and Reza. Kelfien is always so happy one.

Debby with urm..I actually do not know her name.

Why I smile in this pic ah!!! When I just put on NO expression on my other pics? Ohhhhh..becoz u are taking pic with Jacky!! SMirk smirk there summore that J.

Jacky's VERY BAD attempt at camwhoring.

Pretty fucking vacant. Right.


"Where's my money, BITCH??"


Sexy Bonnie.


Julian then changed into his costume. He gave me one of his glowsticks!


That's the spirit of Halloween!!

Look at Apollo!! What's he doing huh!

Yash and Reza. I never knew Yash was so freaking pimp ah.




Myling and Debby.



All the girls were pushing Bonnie to give Matthew a call and get him there. They love him! He's my 18 yr old fav boy at work. Massiu!! Massiu!! (The Chinese way to call Matthew wtf)

Bonnie going kooky.

Massiu has his surname tattoo-ed on his forearm. Fenech.






WTF is Apollo doing agn! Oh boobies. Why hello there wtf.



Crazy.


See what I mean by she's such a poser.









Jelita and I.


I love this pic of them. Joseph and Myling has a thing for each other but dunno why they never get together.


The 2 white-faced chicks.


He became security for the 2nd half of the night.









Cheeky right!



Ok from this point onwards, I was gone and all pictures are taken by......someone. I dunno.






Jacky is a smoker too...:(

So is Yash...


Yeah right. Got a middle finger in my effing face.


Ahem. Nothing happened btw. I love my bf, I love my bf wtf.






I look damn gone.

This new guy is David. He worked in banquets like 1.5 yrs ago and now he's back.










The end!!
Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment