Is the worst kind of movie to watch!! Today the 4 of us were supposed to join this Bruneian guy for his bday but it was held at this pub. Loong and I were not feeling it so we went to this Thai restaurant. Called Thai Photong HAHHAHA.
Nice right the decor?
It's like 80% of the place is restaurant and the rest is a shop selling Thai culture- inspired decors. The bar was lined up with statues of Buddha (oh mi tuo fuo wtf) and the ambience is good too.
Since I treated him to the seafood buffet yesterday, this dinner he paid la. I think quite expensive also. We ordered 1 entree which consists of 4 prawns on pieces of leaves and fried onion on top and 2 mains which are green curry and spicy prawn and the bill came up to $72.
Oh and the seafood buffet wasn't expensive at all thanks to my Starhot 50% F & B discount. Nick, Mizah and Loong had the buffet while I ordered something else. They had a bottle of white wine pfffffffft too and total is $151 after discount. Not bad la. Seeeeeeee, good to have a friend like me right. To share the benefits that I get with people!
Next time, we gonna dine in Westin!
After dinner at Thai Photong, Loong wanted to watch a movie. And the only movie available was Saw 5/6. T______T
He was damn happy to watch that movie ok. He nearly ran to the counter to get tickets and said it's payback time for making him watch Time Traveller's Wife. Fuck.
The first time I watched that movie was 2 years ago at Yunn's place and I couldn't take it after 2 minutes. Can't believe I sat thru the whole movie!!! T_______________________T
Loong kept on holding my arms so I can't cover my face. And I was stupid. Coz I told him imma be on facebook thruoutt he movie and he took my phone! T___________________________T
And only gave it back when I promised I won't.
He said to give and take since I made him watch Time Traveller's wife. FYI, I did not! He's the one who said he wanted to watch it with me and he spent like half the time nodding off. Hmph.
Apparently, he didn't see the word 'wife' in the SMS i gave him which is why he said yes. He nearly braked the car when I told him it's something like The Notebook. Dayum!!
Give and take?? I gave TOO MUCH when I agreed to watch Saw!!
I am still very disturbed by this movie.
************
Today, a man sorta shouted at me in front of everyone although not very loud because I poured tea into his cup instead of giving him a POT of tea. Whatever. Jigsaw is gonna do something. Just kidding.
I WOULD NEVER HOPE FOR ANYTHING LIKE THAT TO HAPPEN TO ANYONE. OK MAYBE THOSE MURDERERS OR REALLY EVIL PEOPLE WHO DO EVIL THINGS JUST BECAUSE THEY FEEL LIKE IT.
I mean Jigsaw is kinda a hypocrite. He gets angry when someone 'decides' if someone lives or dies but what gives him the right to teach these people a lesson just because he thinks they are wrong?
Storyline is actually not bad la but just that all the gore and violence in the movie is just unnecessary. Damn. I can't stop thinking about Saw now.
Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Happy things happy things.
Oh, today I did a room order and I am at the door right. I could actually hear a couple showering and talking together in the bathroom. I still rang the bell hoping they would somehow open the door but they didn't. The tray was heavy so I was a lil peeved off.
Went back to service area and ate some of their fries (guests never notice if we ate some of their food HAHHA). Waited 5 minutes and then try again. This time they opened the door.
People. Open the door when the bell rings ok. If u do not want your food being eaten.

No comments:
Post a Comment