Today was so awful :((
I was supposed to meet JW they all at Central Station near my place but when I reached there, I couldn't find them coz they were at the OTHER side of the station.
PMS makes me angry at everything! I was peeved at them coz they were at the OTHER side instead of the side I was referring to. Which is not their fault at all but I was boiling inside. And then when I found them, I tried to drink my Easyway which leaked and dripped down my top.
SO FUCKING ANGRY CAN KILL YOUR NEWBORN BABY!!!
How the fuck can it leak? I drank my Easyway millions of time the same way and it never drip. I was abt to burst into tears already.
Then all was fine again. I was cheered up when we go to Burwood for their famous lobster noodle. The plate of noodle cost us $170 ok. But there were 7 of us so it was alright. A few other dishes and we called it a night.
I was seriously very full already but my mouth was still itching to eat. I gotta stop otherwise no one is gonna feel sorry for me if I get fatter. Not even me wtf. This morning I had yoghurt and mango and then a packet of Indomee and now this huge dinner! It's gonna get worse thruout the week I tell u.
Dammit. Why can't the period just come!
************
Guys, the Clearasil pimple cream really works. In fact, it is so strong it burnt off the top layer of my skin. Like I tried to rub my pimple which is dried and looking a million times better and then I got these skin-like thing. Then I realised that it's my own skin from my face.
Woah!
It actually tingles quite a bit when you put it on. But I like that sensation. Feels like mint on my chin.
This is a keeper.
No comments:
Post a Comment