Thursday, November 5, 2009

Nearly blind.

I threw 2 wine bottles into a recycle bin. It smashed a broken wine glass in there and bits of glass hit my face. It left a mark :((((((((((

I'm scarred T___________T

But luckily didn't hit my eyes. Otherwise, Westin gonna pay.

*****

Remember Chef Samy? The very jolly old man? I was polishing cutlery today when he walked past. Then he suddenly stopped. Put his arm around me and said "Sweet-heart! If I met you 50 years ago, *pauses*...........I marry you straight away!".

HAHAHAH!! Damn funny eh! So unexpected and random one.

*****

I REALLY REALLY REALLY X 10000000
want the sound activated light up shirt!! I think I will buy one of it. OMG!! Can't wait!

*****

I worked in Mosaic on Wed and today. Today ah, damn lucky! My first delivery early early in the morning already receive a tip. $5!

Then horrrr, the second order, the guy gave me $7!!

However, that was the last tip. Not bad la...At least got money right!

I think someone is also trying to tell me to buy another pair of working shoes coz my current pair is sorta falling apart. Actually not bad right! If you spend $25 on a pair of shoes and with it, you earned $13K. It's quite a fair investment.

I have been putting it off for SO long already because I was trying to milk the last remaining days of my shoes. Cheap.

Which is why I finally got another pair today at Kmart! The exact same pair. *kiss kiss*

Along with that, I bought a pair of black flip flops, a new set of cutlery coz the ones at home are all of different shapes/sizes/origins and it disgusts me. Also bought another set of noodle soup bowl. Coz we all eat shit like that. The cutlery set and bowls cost me $18 OK! I can go buy another pair of sandals already!

On a totally unrelated note, I LOVE KMART! So many cheap stuffs and I went crazy looking at all the appliances such as the samdwich maker, blender, toaster, grills and etc and also I like to look at the bed sheets and such.

Haih!! One day, I will pull Loong to Kmart with me so I can buy all of them and he can drive my stuff back home.

Ok, back to topic.

Once I reached home, I THREW all the old cutlery into the bin and place my new set of cutlery in place. So siok eh!

Put new bowls in the dishwasher. Start cleaning out the apartment. Threw the rubbish out, swept and mopped the floor and wiped the dining table. Everything feels so cleannnnnnnnn!

And I purposely did it in front of the other Chinese flattie who hardly cleans her stuff. Show her she gotta be a lil bit more diligent on cleaning her shit up!

The landlord's gonna be so sad if I decided to move out one day. Coz I'm the only one who actually helps him clean the apartment besides his gf and actually spends my hard-earned money on stuff for the apartment like clothes pegs, dishwashing liquid, sponges and etc. Damn!

Gawd! I think imma sleep now. Tomorrow banquets at 5.30pm! I hope Mosaic calls me for a Sun night. Coz Sat is taken and I am too late. Pffffffffffft.

No comments: