I have nothing to do!! Coz my next banquets shift is on Fri. And Mosaic hasn't call me yet. Damn!
I need your help guys! What should I do to say 'sorry'? I already say sorry but I want to do something.
Cook for him? He's a better cook than me.
Bake him a cake? He wants those nice mud choclate cake from nice cafes one. Besides, he doesn't like sweet things.
Clean his place? I always do anyways.
Lose weight for him? NO.
Finally have sex with him? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! JK, NO.
I want to get him Jeff de Bruges chocs coz they are his fav but the thing is they have relocated but it doesn't say where they have relocated and it seems like they went bankrupt or some shit.
Here's why I want to make it up to him.
You know Loong came and picked me up the other night right?
Imagine if it was you. It was already 1am and you need to wake up at 5am for a competition. You need the maximum rest and sleep you possibly can get and then someone needs you to drive 20 mins to the city coz she's FUCKING DRUNK!
Haih...you'll be pissed too right?
It's not Debby's fault though. She's just doing what every girl would do if she's stuck with a fat-ass drunk girl and doesn't know where she lives.
Debby told me Loong asked her "Does she HAVE to drink that much? Is it a drink-all-you-can thing?". Which she replied "Well.........no. But it was a BYO booze and everyone brought quite a lot".
X(
I asked him if he was angry with me and he was like 'It's alright..'.
Means he's a bit angry la....!! Maybe not angry but he's definitely unhappy about it. I know him one. Although he's angry with you, he wouldn't show it like he won't burst out at you at all. But he's unhappy.
Dammit!
Next time before I get drunk again, I'll send a warning to all my frens 'DO NOT CALL MY BF IF I GET DRUNK OK!'.
Ye-seh.....shouldn't it be 'I'll never get drunk again!!'. HAHHAHA
Debby also said some nice things about him like she thinks he is such a gentleman, mature and good-looking. WTF!! FYI, I won't tell him that coz he's damn cocky already.
Maybe it's because Loong sent her home. She lives in Kensington which is halfway to Maroubra where he lives.
Ok la...I know he is a very good guy. I promise to never give him any trouble anymore if I get drunk again wtf.
************
Everyone who was at the party said I was crazy for going to work after a massive drunken night. Coz ALL of them couldn't wake up at all until like the next evening wtf.
Lousy. Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft.
No comments:
Post a Comment