As much as I really want to finish my IT and go home, I can't help but realised that although I complained a shitload but I actually enjoyed my time there.
I feel like Westin is part of my family and do not want to leave the people (certain people) working there. They have been so nice and so helpful.
And I am going to miss working like 40-50 hours a week earning a lot of moolah.
It'll be back to Manly and taking classes and doing assignments. Back to fighting with other students for a spot in the computer lab becoz everyone has their break and wants to log on to Facebook wtf. It is moments like these which made me wish I am a smoker then I can go to the smokers' spot.
But whatever. We humans are never satisfied. Once you have this, you'll miss that. Once you have that, you'll miss this.
However, I am lucky that I will still continue working in Westin when I start term 5 next year altho not as much as I used to. Maybe one shift a week and it's between Mosaic or banquets.
On another note, I am also excited to go back to school coz I do kinda miss it. It's been almost 6 months since I went there. Term 5 is going to be harder and even more challenging coz we have Marketing 12345 wtf and I do not like marketing.
Oh well. Btw, I finished my assignment with only 1400 words. Fuck it.
***********
I got the Sat and Sun night shift in Mosaic. Woots!
Suli called me the other day and told me Sat and Sun morning are available and I asked her what abt night instead? And she gave it to me. :))
I am such a good worker wtf.
************
THis week I had 4 shifts in banquets but I gave my Wed shift to Tiffany the Viet girl because I needed that day to finish my assignment, watch more episodes of The Little Nyonya and go out for dinner with the bunch of them.
Which wasn't so much fun becoz I am still sick and I did not feel like joking around. It was just eat and go home. Wet blanket wtf. Not to mention, I look like death too.
:((
Why am I STILL SICK!
No comments:
Post a Comment