And because I had the day off, I decided to have my hair cut before heading off to Jia Wei's place for dinner.
Long story short, it was my fault. The lady cut off 2 inches and that would have been the perfect length but I told her I wanted shorter. Hence, the pic below.

That's my 3 dollars sunnies. Cute or not!!! ftw.
For some reason, I think I resemble Chibi Maruko Chan now.

Last night Loong said something which comes out sounding extremely wrong and I was blushing to the maximum and Nena said I looked like a strawberry FML.
To be honest, the only thing that is slightly bothering me right now is the fringe. That's what make me look like Maruko Chan. I'll just have to grow it out.
All in all, I'm quite happy with how it turns out. I thought it would be a bad thing but I am actually starting to like this haircut( with a nicer fringe tho).
Now I just need to buy a few girly hairbands which I can wear to class so I do not look like a village girl.
Btw, Andres is such a junkie. While playing poker, he was rolling his joint using the $1 Brunei dollar note Loong gave him. Put the weed on sultan's face summore. Confirm cannot laaa this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment