I am excited to go home coz I *know* my family will be excited for my return as least my parents la. My sis is just waiting for her Ipod wtf and my bros don't give a shit abt me meh.
But in a way, I don't want the wait to be over so soon yet. Coz the anticipation is so much more fun than reli being back home u get what I mean? Like once you reach home, you'll be like wah wah wah then after that before you know it, it's time to leave home agn.
Stop ur emo shit Lesley.
Anyways, I have these things to buy on my list:
1) DIY Letter box thingy for my dad.
2) Vaseline lotion for my auntie wtf.
3) Macadamia nuts for my other aunt.
4) Cherries - 5 to 6 kg.
5) Candies and chocolates. Imma buy the same kind of candies in bulk so that everyone gets the same thing. No need to compare and fight.
6) Pork and beef jerky at Changi. CNY ba. Must eat ba-gua.
7) My CNY clothes! Imma definitely get it here coz I can only find my sizes here. If I were to buy my clothes back in Brunei or Malaysia, confirm wear back my old clothes for CNY 1st day ok. My mum says she is gonna give me money to get new clothes when I return to Brunei. No need ah. I'll just buy it here and claim it back from her.
Keep in mind I have to buy all the shit above with about AUD$500 left in my account. I don't dare to tell my parents that all I have left in my a/c wtf. I think can one la. Trust me. I will start buying from tomorrow onwards and see how I manage.

Korean word of the day:
Ae-in: Lover
No comments:
Post a Comment