Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Yes I am talking about you and if you happen to read this, then oh well.

This is a lengthy post but do read on to judge if I shud be pissed or not.

Ok, I am pissed coz I think he crossed the line. I really want to rant here but I am afraid he'll read this and then he'll hate me and then he don't want to talk to me and then it's going to be awkward for the rest for the 3 years and then so on wtf.

But I must com-prennnnnn!

The whole thing started with me and him talking inside his room. To cut a long story short, I ended up in his room and we were talking about everything. His life back home, my life back home, who I like and how he used to fuck around all the time (gloat gloat gloat la magecibai). There I told him that I am still a virgin then he kinda laughed at me wtf. After that, he kinda subtly suggested that I join him in bed so he can 'show' me and quickly dismissed it off as 'haha JK'.

Strike 1.


Second time was when we were talking in the reception. All of a sudden he asked me to be his 'one-day-gf'.

Him: Lesley, why don't you be my one-day-gf?
I was like wtf.
Me: Urm NO. Coz it means I have to have sex with you.
Him: Exactly.
Me: U told me before that you have lotsa booty call on your contact list right? Call them.

Then he gave me a longggggggggggg lecture on how it's not polite to make a booty call after a certain number of days. Blablabla.

I said heh and secretly rolled my eyes at him then quickly changed the subject.

Strike 2.

Yesterday, I had to do the dinner shift with him from 4 to 8pm. So I was still sleeping at 3.30pm. I had my alarm set at 3.45pm. Suddenly, a very loud and urgent knock on the door woke me up. I was like SHIT! and thought it must be the manager who's pissed because I overslept or something.

Opened the door and guess who??? It's him of course abudennn.

I don't remember saying 'Come in' but he did anyways. I was just about to sit back on my bed when he suddenly dived into my bed!!!!!!!! Holy shitttttt! I sucked in my ass cheeks sooo hard to keep it off the bed otherwise I would have been in bed with him oredi ok. I quickly moved over to the nearby chair and stayed there.

My face was obviously annoyed and he saw. So he asked if I'm the kind that gets all bitchy and annoyed when I just woke up. He also asked if he disturbed my sleep. I said No and I meant it because I have to get up in 10 minutes anyways so I don't mind. I was just annoyed that it was HIM. So I said 'yeah, i'm that kind of person who gets all cranky when she just wakes up heh wtf'. End of discussion. Most of the time, I don't want to lie. But it is what I HAVE to do to shut someone up or to avoid meaningless continuous questioning.

There he is, lying in my bed and demanding food from me. I offered my pack of junk food, kiwi fruits, apples and blabla. He asked if I have any chocolates. I didn't answer and offered him my jar of chocolate hazelnut spread. I have chocolates in my fridge but they are not for myself so what's the point of offering? I think I told him to check out the fridge but I can't reli remember. Sure enough, he did and saw the chocolates. Again, I have to explain and blabla. Shit. He saw the pack of grapes and asked if he can have a few. My grapes ah..One of my fav fruits. I was kinda reluctant but I said yes. Anything to keep your mouth full so you dun talk to me.

After eating my grapes, he opened the fridge agn and chugged my chocolate milk. Now look. I am the kind of person who doesn't mind sharing food or drinks with friends esp girls because we are girls. Doesn't matter if we are old friends or new friends. And I don't mind sharing with guys too if they are my frens. Like the boys in Sydney. I have absolutely no problem with that. But I barely know him. Sure we talk sometimes in college but hey outta the 4 months here, we talked like 10 times and that is because he came up to me.

We were talking agn and if I am not mistaken, he said he wanted to touch me now or something. He sorta mumbled it but it was audible ok.

Tiu. Strike 3.

Now, I pretty much spend my time in my room or walking down the hill and I don't party like them. They have been trying to get me to Shark Bar and so forth. But I want to go to a gay bar!!!!!!

Everytime I said no. Oh yes, I am such a loser and old-fashioned girl. I don't let boys touch me and I blush when ppl talk about sex wtf.

He was making fun of me for watching lotsa TV series.

"Ohhhh, we are Asians and we love out TVs!!!".

Tiu lei lou mou ah!! Just because I don't want to go to bars with you doesn't give you the right to make fun of me like that. I could have shot back " Well, at least I don't party every night and have one-night-stands with sluts" but obviously I didn't. Because both you and I know it is going to blow up into another 'lecture' on how that is not what clubbing is and blabla. He ask what do I do with my friends back home. I thought about it. To be honest, I kinda went blank on what we usually do. We go yumcha, swimming, gossip, jogging, lepak, badminton, manicures, watch movies sometimes and eat summore. That's what I told him but he doesn't hear it. He was laughing and being reli lanci faced because he thought he 'burned' me. I kept quiet and he wins la. I walked away.

Strike 4.

Today, he was saying that I am always saying yes yes and more yes. I kinda got pissed and told him to ask me if I wanna have sex with him. He didn't dare but he called me a crazy Chinese instead. Because if he did, I would have give him a BIGGGG 'FUCK YOU' and told him to use his hands.

I think he is trying to provoke me to do whatever that he wants me to do but it ain't working because I am getting annoyed with him instead.

You tell me I am pissed or not la.

I have no idea if I am being too sensitive or too diva-ish or too racist or too narrow-minded. You might think aiya Lesley Woon, you are in Australia whadda expect? That's how ppl are. Just live with it. I am very annoyed with him right now. And can't wait to go home.

****************

However, I am starting to have fun talking to Brian Lee Jong Soo!!!!! He is my key to Daniel Lee ok.

We were talking abt Daniel and he taught me the different ways Korean girls manja with their guys. HAHAAHHAH!!!

Honestly la, my first impression on Brian wasn't that good. He is 27 oredi and just started college so I thought he must be some rich Korean guy who plays around and joined college just to meet girls.

However, I found out that he owns a degree in electrical engineering and finished his army stint so I was impressed. The more I talked to him, the more I realised how wrong I was. When I knew he is friends with Daniel Lee, I like him even more!!!!!!!

He taught to say Min Ho pa!!! *manja-s*

I had a good chat with him just now and I can say that is the best chat I have since my girlfriends left college.

Korean word of the day:
song-seng-nim: teacher

No comments: