I am soooo addicted to Akon's Troublemaker!
It is so catchy and awesome!
***************
So I have sat for my MGMT112 exam. Sigh. CB.
I was so lazy to study la...I did a review thingy on MGMT112 and went online until 2am yesterday. Was tossing and turning around in my bed until 5.30am only then I fell asleep. Woke up at 11am then tried to study but ending up listening to Troublemaker on repeat agn. Heh.
***************
OMG!! He is in the QSA now but dunno what is he doing because I assume he finished his exams oredi. It shud be. I CHECKED!! Hahhahahaaha!! I do my research thoroughly if I am interested in a guy. What?! Cannot ah???
Last night I absoultely have no mood to study coz he wasnt in college and when I saw him just now, I was so happy!! My heart went bip bop bip bop bip bip bop bop!! Heheh.
He smells so nice!!
I can give you his first name. I think it's Daniel. Anyway, I saw him with a gal just now and now I am so jealous. Life ah. (Lesley, spend your time studying la. Don't waste your time over some guy who isn't going to give a shit over you)
Sorry, can't help it.
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment