Sunday, December 7, 2008

I am just bored.

T______________________________________________T

I finished the whole series of Ayashi No Ceres under 24 hours. Oh no..I am turning into a anime freak-geek-loser-whatever.

I watched this anime on AXN channel 701( i still remember the number of Astro channel!!) 3, 4 years back but I never caught the whole thing because it is always when this anime is on, then it's time to go for swimming lessons, tuition, run groceries this that. Tu lan.

To get a picture of this anime, just think of: heavenly celestial maidens, revenge, love, hate, lotsa deaths.

Reasons I love this particular anime:

1) Characters are gorgeous! (arent they always beautiful?)
2) The love they have is like practically non-existent in the real world (kinda cheesy too). WHO THE HELL GETS SHOT MORE THAN 10 TIMES AND RETURNS TO SAY I LOVE YOU?
3) The plots are awesome.


I hated the ending though. It's a good ending la. Girl pregnant at 16 with boy's baby and they lived happily together but the boy isn't gonna live long. He has like 1 yr? 2 yrs? Maybe more.


Gee, if we all look like that, everyone is gonna lie happily ever after don't they?

Edit: What series should I watch next? Should I go back to watching Stairway to Heaven or Bali Island or Winter Sonata or My Girl or Full House?

I know I should be studying now but......you know la. I'm a 'last minute' girl.

No comments: