So tomorrow will be the day each and everyone of us check out of this college. Except for the YHA helpers. A big portion of students have already checked out for the past few days. It's getting quieter. I am sad..
Sad because:
1) All my frens are leaving..
2) I will prolly never evver see my roommies ever agn for the rest of my life...
3) I cannot see Daniel for like another 2 months...
Boohoohoo.....I can still smell him here in the QSA. Ciggies and his perfume. That is his scent ahaha wtf.
Pare, u better faster help me get him to talk to me ok...If you can do that, I shall bless u that you'll get the girl you want with no strings attached.
**********************
I am done with exams.
Did you do well, Lesley?
Hmm....NOT! Especially MGMT112 and EVT111. Pls dun fail!!!!! I don't want to fail them....Pls pls pls!!
Lemme tell you a secret. When I was young like still in primary 4 or 5, everytime just a week or few days before the final report card gets released, I always knelt down in a corner where no one sees me and then I pray ahaha.
"All the Chinese Gods, pls pls pls let me be in the top ten position. I beg you. I am not asking for much just lemme be number ten I am happy at least it is in the top ten. If you do that, I will let you reduce my lifespan by 1 yr. Pls pls pls.......TQ!*constipated face*"
AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!
WHAT THE HELL!!! Where u find a girl stupid like this one??? After thinking a while, then I will feel that 1 yr is too much. Then I kneel down agn to ask for discount summore lol.
"Actually I think 1 yr is too much. So if you can lemme be in the top 10 position, I will let you reduce my lifespan by 6 months ok. Thank you very much!!"
*shy*
But I did get into the top ten position most of the time so I wonder how many of my remaining years have been taken. AHAHAHHA!!
I wonder if praying agn to get to Daniel will help me? How much should I offer this time wtf?
********************
I finally watched Twilight with Gloria and Joyce yesterday in the city. Change of plans heh.
I don't want to say this but it totally wasnt what I expected at all. But it's good. The vibe it gave me was that Twilight resembles an indie low-budget film more rather than some big-budgeted film with famous stars. I like it though. I like how we can hear what Bella is thinking all the time.
Edward is just freaking weird for the first half of the film and then he became cool for like 20 minutes before he turned back into a freak. His face is constantly like someone putting a leaf-blower in front of his face. Big big eyes and tight face.
Most parts were bordering on excessive cheesi-ness. The thing is that when I read the book, although they prolly have the same lines I didnt feel that ugh factor coz it was just in the books. However, when it is all acted out on screen you just cannot help but cringed.
Another thing is that, the whole film is too fast paced. If you have not read the book before, you will not know what happened. There were some good parts too.
When the both of them are laying on the ground, just the two of them with no one bothering them. I love that. Another part is when Edward brought Bella high up on the tree and the view is absolutely magnificient-o!!!!
I love the car scenes too because they have cool rides that are fast. My fav look was Alice playing baseball. When she throws the baseball, she has to kick her leg up straight up high and omg, it looks soooo effing long and pwetty. I lurve it!!!
Despite all that I said above, I like the movie and I am gonna watch it agn. My sis has the pirated DVD (Oh Brunei, how I love thee for ur pirated DVDs).
I am going home in urm....27 days. Oh yeah, I will reach Brunei on the 15th Jan and fly to Kuching on the 23rd Jan for Chinese New Year, come back on the 30th Jan and fly back to Sydney on the 6th Feb for a new term, new accommodation and another chance at tackling Daniel Lee!!!
*excited*
No comments:
Post a Comment