All the hospitality students are done with their assignments (but they have much fewer assignments than events students).
Tomorrow will be our turn to present the wedding inspiration storyboard. It's just sitting next to me right now waiting for the glue to dry.
It kinda stinks too coz we managed to find potpourri that smells like jagerbombs!!! Red bull!! Unbelievable!
I am gonna do the introduction and reception part. Fingers crossed it be good.
***************
I've done my coffee assessment today too. 16/20. 7/10 for my flat white coz the milk was old so a dent was present in my coffee. Shit.
9/10 for my longblack because it was a teeny bit weak. Ahhh wtf. 16/20 is still distinction right. Borderline only but still better than my hospitality and service assignments.
Hospitality theory assignment : 60% (Pass)
Service essay assignment: Initially 60% (Pass) then 70% (Credit).
Here's why. For hospitality, I sent in my assignment which consists of a full 3 pages while the others have at least 10 pages. Where the hell did my other 7 pages go? I did not elaborate. At all. Well, she did tell us that we don't have to do anything in detail and as long as we have all the correct information, we are fine. Whatever la. I'll elaborate next time for other units no matter what.
As for service essay.....*shakes head*.
I uploaded the essay onto Blackboard without doing any in-text referencing, no structure at all. I did not read the Style Guide. I thought he was gonna cut my marks or what but he did not do so. Instead I lost the marks coz he thought I didn't quite answer the question. He gave me 5/10 for referencing, 10/15 for spelling and grammar, 20/35 for reading and 25/40 for answering the question which adds up to only 60%.
Each and everyone of us had to talk to him face to face about our essay so during our talk, he told me "I can see that you have done your reading but you don't know how to show it". I'm like "Umm, ok?".
Should I see that as a compliment or insult huh??
Then he just added another 10 marks for my reading making it 30/35 which brings my total to 70%. Yeahhh!!! Awesome rite? I didn't even attempt to put on kasihan face and try to ask for more marks coz I was thinking like 'wtf, the marks like this already cannot change'. Manatau....I got a credit...Muahahhaha!!
As for other assignments like the ones in EVT111, EVT110 (Venue) and EVT115, all got D and HD la. Hopefully the last law assignment I handed up will not fail.
*********************
Today, I saw a really cute guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, I saw him around quite a number of times but cannot decide if he's reli cute coz I never see his face for more than 2 seconds wtf.
Like omg knn wtf FINALLY. His name is Jasper. I am not gonna put his surname coz who knows he try to google his name and it leads him to my blog then where I put my face oh?
He's Asian but I think he grew up in Australia. Today, I saw him agn in a computer class. It's the same ISYS123 I have but just in a different time slot. I had some issues I need to talk to Mr Pereira and I was in the same class as him for like urmmmmm 10 mins ahahhahhahhhahaha!!!! Seriously lor, that's the longest time I have been in the same room as him ok.
Anyways, Simone knows where to look for his Facebook profile (that girl is also a 8 woman)but too bad, he is not photogenic at all and he's the partyboy kind. However she also told me that she heard he's a very smart boy like he always get high marks for his exams and assignments. Sighhhh....Nevermind, at least now I have some eye candy at ICMS.
:DDD
**********************
Tomorrow I am gonna catch a play at the Sydney Opera House with Callie and Amy at 7.30pm. It's a play called Manon and it's about greed, love and basically D-R-A-M-A. I freaking paid $99 for the ticket ok. It better be good man. And I'm gonna wear my new embroidery dress!!
No comments:
Post a Comment