Sunday, December 28, 2008

Holy shit!

I just spent $100 in Coles today.

Wah!!!

2 bags of macadamia nuts - $20
9 big bags of Starburst Babies Squirt - $35
2 medium bags of Starburst RattleSnakes - $4
6 bars of Cadbury Macadamia Nuts with Choc - $15
4 bars of Lindt choc - $10
1 pack of sour strips candy - $2
1kg of white seedless grapes - $6
2 pack of IndoMie wtf - $3
1 pack of Instant soup - $1
1 bag of Junk food - $2.50
1 packet of soy milk - $ 1.90

Omg, my mum is so gonna kill me if she finds out I am buying all these processed food. Sigh.

And I got a lot of freebies today. I stole them actually. Today my shift is 4 hrs working at the dinner bar. We had access to the vege fridge. There I found out is where all fruits are stashed. I went on a fucking rampage ok. I took about 12 apples, 6 oranges and 5 kiwis heh. And divide them with Cindy. So now I actually have healthy food yeah cibai.

Somewhere along this post I realised that once I reach home, my mum is gonna brew all the black so-called herbal drinks for me gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I bet she is gonna come up with at least 1 different black drink a day. This one help you eliminate toxins, that one help your blood circulate better, that one good for your brain, this one help you tackle Daniel Lee wtf. T_T
On second note, I might chug the 4th drink.

Imma gonna go to Warringah Mall on Wednesday. Look for DIY letter box at the hardware store for Lou Tau, Vaseline lotion for aunt and maybe some clothes. Have to keep in mind to leave at least $200 in account so that I have money for cherries, ba-gua and the shuttle from ICMS to airport on 15th Jan. What? U think I'm walking ah??

*********************

Today, I just realise the best dessert in the world. Half-frozen watermelon. Orgasm yo wtf.

The thing with my fridge is that it's so small that sometimes the things get kinda frozen. So previously I bought a part of a watermelon (yeah it is STILL in my fridge) and I decided to have a go at it tonight and omg after working the BBQ at 5pm, it is like heaven. It's a natural coolant (got such word? wtf dun care la. u get what i mean).



Korean word of the day:
nam-ja : boy/male

No comments: