Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hearing these things boost my ego furthermore wtf.

I had my pre-placement interview last Friday afternoon.

It isn't like a real interview but more like a feedback session on your previous mock interview and discussing with you about the places you want to go for your Term 3 & 4 Industry Training.

Wahlan..when he showed me what my interviewer had written about me, it freaking made my day ok!

She ticked me 'Excellent' for everything!!! Eye contact, posture, english and all la. And her comments included me being 'articulate', 'impressive', 'enthusiastic', 'friendly' and so forth. Hehehe *silly grin wtf*.She even wrote down the 'goofy' word that I said. HAH! Told you she liked it. Make a reminder to myself to repeat that word during the REAL interview. Just kidding ok. That would be stupid.

But at the same time, it is kinda ironic coz by judging my blog, my English - NAY!. As for being articulate, I was ambushed with a mini 1-min presentation on randomly selected topics last Thursday and I fucking mumbled gibberish in front of the class like a Chinese farmer ok. And ran back to my seat fuck this shit.

I guess sometimes when you realises how important that thing is to you, you'll just automatically do your best without realising it. Hurhurhur!! Now pls go to the chatbox and praise me ok wtf. *bangga*

During the discussion, he told me that he can easily get places for event students in Melbourne or in Queensland. However, on my form, I have specifically wrote down that I want to stay in Sydney. I have put down most of the hotels in Sydney like the Four Season, Intercontinental, Shangri-la and Radisson Hotel. The only non-hotel place I listed is the Ivy Bar, Merivale. Google it up. They have the cutest and prettiest venues ever. With the cutest theme summore. But I remembered the fortune teller's advice.

"Do not be fussy and you shall be very happy" wtf, she said.

He did tell me as well that all these hotels I have listed he has contacted them too. They are currently looking for events students and not hospitality students. I feel bad for hospitality students. So in the end, I told the IT coordinator that my choice is still Sydney ideally but open to other locations as well.

*******************

I tried studying for my accounting test last Wed night. Like I sat at my table from 5pm to 11pm and about 3 hrs of it was used to go online, re-watching KevJumba's Youtube videos(he's THE MAN! I'm so gonna go to Texas and stalk him), Facebook and writing emails.

YUP! Writing emails. I was thinking to myself what can I do when the brillant idea struck me wtf. I have been putting off sending pictures to my dad and I decided that night would be the PERFECT time to do that.

So after clicking the 'send' button, I wonder who can I write to agn. And you wouldn't guess who came up. VIVIAN LIU!!!!!! Ahahhahahahahh!! The very handsome girl I met in NZ that is if you have forgotten! LOL! Haih I dun even know if she still remember me but anyways I sent her pics and email too!

FYI, these 2 people don't read my blog so it's fair I sent them 'new pics' of me.

It's 10.47pm now and I am not tired so I'm doing the EVT123 pitch assignment. Sigh.

No comments: