Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I like the BOOM BOOM POW!

Just feel like listening to that song now. Coz I need the energy to fuel myself for the next 2 grueling days.

I kept on saying yes. Was not supposed to work tomorrow (maybe Mosaic but Suli didn't call me) then yesterday, Adam asked if I can work in banquets tomorrow at 11am. And I agreed. Then I asked if it was going to be a 12 hr shift. I explained that on Fri, I have work from 7am onwards at Frasers followed by another shift in banquets which will be 13/14 hours (everyone is doing the same time on Fri FOL). So he let me finish early which is still 10pm.

Ok la..I will have about 7 hours of rest. Should be enough :/

********

I am the champion! Look at the amount of ready-to-go food in my fridge!
We have 6 containers of food here. 5 of which I just cooked and the one in plastic container is the one I got from work yesterday (in a super secretly manner incase the SOB head chef finds out. Tung is so nice la!)

Then today, I brought home a few slices of bread and some bacon from Frasers. Cooked the remaining eggs I have becoz they expire today FML. And what do we have? 2 bacon and egg sandwiches!! Which will last me 2 days as well.

So there you go! 1 week worth of food. Siok eh.

And yeah. That is YEO'S SOYA BEAN DRINK! Which shows how Asian I am wtf.

***********

I am so so so so tired. I need a rest. 24 more days. Steven is going on his holiday this Sat then it'll be Shaaban, me and 2 other casual staff.

Shaaban keeps on rostering me on and says 'You gotta help me these few weeks Lesley'. Yeah.

Who's gonna help me?

***********

It's really hard to work when you are sick. But I must go on!! It's just another 3 more weeks!

***********

I have decided to cut my long locks off. But not now. I am going to do it when I come back to Sydney in Feb. I already have a specific cut and length in my mind and I think it'll suit me. Think la.

***********

I am watching The Little Nyonya now and with each episode, I get even more fucking depressed becoz how the hell can anyone's life be so fucked and unfair?

Every character also I want to slap ah. Bloody hell.

***********

I am so busy that I do not have time to watch New Moon.

WHAT????

You have NOT watch New Moon yet?!

What! Cannot ah. I am busy what.

*************

I curled my hair today for the first time in a very long time wtf. Coz it was very hot recently and the curls doesn't last even a day with hairspray summore. In the end, I just malas already and tie my hair up in a bun all the time since that's my default hairstyle for work wtf.

When I'm feeling hiao, I braid it.

***************

Gawd! The bed looks so inviting right now. But I cannot sleep just yet. Must wait until like 8 or 9pm. Then I'll get my 12 hour sleep and get up for work at 9.55am.

No comments: