I went to visit Jeremy again. He is so fucking adorable!! Like a mini Michelin mascot. Took many pics and videos. Will upload them when I return to Sydney.
*****
I am NOT allowed to continue my IT. Oh well. Better start my shopping for a new school term :)
*****
Last night I learnt that my mum was in labour for 36 hours with me. The doctor gave her a shot of something that simulates the birth. However it was after all unnecessary becoz after 36hrs, the 'passageway' still would not open and they had to cut her open wtf.
By the time they find me, I was foaming at the mouth and my whole body looked like a piece of white bread soaked in water overnight HAHAHAHHAHAH!!!
My grandma was sooo scared that I was like retarded or at least fucked up in other 'department'.
The thought of me just foaming at the mouth always makes me burst out in laughter HAHAHHA!!!
Damn cacat ah!
*****
Dis is such a dreadful Friday. It's been raining since forever and there is absolutely nothing to do. Hmm..shud I visit Jeremy again? He'd be stoked to see me!! wtf
*****
Dayum!! Those people on the Biggest Loser are exercising like hell. O_o
*****
It's so boring here I'm just surfing the net doing online shopping. I just bought the BB cream and it shall arrive when I go back :))
No comments:
Post a Comment