Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sneak peek.

But not really coz you can't see much anyways.

I have been spending much of my time at my new place just to grace it with my presence FTW.
No lah. I was being a kuli scrubbing the garage tiles, balcony tiles, moving boxes and etc.

My parents are busy going to Bandar and Miri to make the final decisions on the furniture and get those ppl to deliver them. My house is finished but there is NO furniture in there yet.

Except a few matresses, curtains and a few sets of sofas.

Here you have my bigggg bro in front of the TV stand in my/my sis's room since I'm gone most of the time.
We get big screens in our room!! Which I don't get to enjoy coz I'll be in Sydney back to watching movies with my 7" DVD player wtf. Need to use magnifying glass summore.

She gets to chose the colour of our walls. I would have chosen red and called it the 'The Red Room' just like the one in Amityville House wtf.

Sorry about the 'can't make it' faces. Couldn't be bothered.

*****

Dr Alexander hasn't given me a answer yet. He has been 'away' for a few days.


*****

Whether or not I go back to college next term, I still need to get the receipt for my Term 2 so that my dad can make the $10K claim from Shell. Woiii...enuf to pay another term ok! Must claim!

But it is going to be hard work becoz ICMS is not able to grasp the idea of a receipt.

When you ask for receipt, they issue you a statement of your money transactions. Nothing says 'received' or 'paid'.

And I have to explain to them it is that 'little white piece of paper' that I need.


*****

Still eating very much altho that bout of lau-sai I just had made my tummy very flat wtf.

*****

I can safely say that from now on, only Loreal Elvive keeps my hair sane and managable. I just came back and bought 2 bottles of Alberto Balsam shampoo & conditioner because they are cheaper. And also becoz they smell sooo nice!

But I got dandruff just after the first wash!!! Big big pieces!!

Then I use Loreal again and now my hair is saved. See! In the end, have to pay more lagi.

I never learn.

No comments: