The internet is damn slow! I wish I ahve my internet back in Sydney.
Anyways, just an update on my so-called life. Well, it's just eating and sleeping and visiting relatives.
But life's good. Good food and so forth. We are still slowly moving stuff from my old house to the new place. Gawd.
I have gained maybe 2 pounds already wtf. MUST START EXERCISING!! *chomps on another piece of chip*
I met my new baby cousin and I think someone swap my uncle's baby. He used to be so dark and now he's so fair and cute!! He's very big for a 6 month baby. He LOVES to smile, chuckle and sing!! He would sing his heart out whenever he enters a shopping mall or when he sees something he likes.
Damn!! I want to cubit him very much!!
Yesterday, we all went to Bandar and then my dad got the SupaSave vouchers. Each of us got $25 and we all bought more junk food wtf. Seriously, I think my mum shud hide all the vouchers or use them for herself to buy things for the household. My dad has like these vouchers amounting to nearly a thousand.
Yeoseh...mcmtah I didn't use.
I have been back home for only a week and I have spent $200 :((((((
WTF IS THIS!
Will update agn maybe with a video of my new house muahhahaha! No.
No comments:
Post a Comment