Sunday, January 3, 2010

New finds!

Things on my shopping list:

1) A new red lippie!! I saw the review on a new red by Lancome and it's the prettiest ever! Although I'm also looking at the Chanel Dragon but I think it'll be expensive. So Lancome is good enough.

2) BB cream! Dr.Jart's to be precise. I read this girl's review on Dr.Jart's BB cream and according to her, this is best suited for fair-skinned ppl.
I don't need a BB cream actually but I want one. And also because it's not too expensive. Go to www.thebbcreamshop.com and you'll have all the good brands of BB creams with helpful tips to aid you in choosing the right one for you!

3) Ipod Touch! Ok lah...I want this coz I dropped my current Nano on the ground REAL hard some time ago. There are a few scratches on the corner so which is why I want a new Ipod. The last time I saw it, it was $248. So I might get it. Might.

4) And a new something else. Hahah!

******

Guys, I might be having a slight change of plans regarding my IT and college.

It just hit me suddenly that I have this option and what it would do for me in the long run.

Old plan: Go back to ICMS for Term 5. And continue my IT doing not more than 20 hours per week.

New plan: Extend my IT by another term. I will still work in Westin and Frasers but not so much anymore. Maybe like 30-35 hours a week coz someone still has to put food on the table and fund the mini shopping trips wtf.
Instead, I'll find myself an internship with real event companies. Not expecting myself to 'manage' an event in that period but just to get an idea of the daily operations.
And I'll be able to add another thing on my resume. I now have experiences in both banquets and events.

I feel so stupid to think of this only now. I should have all these planned out earlier on (if I had thought about it).

But then again, all these need the approval of a Dr Roger Alexander in college. I have written an email to my IT coordinator requesting for a deferral. Dr A only allows students to extend their IT under 'special circumstances' (read: were unsuccessful in finding any placement for their IT). If he says no, then I have to go back to college and continue my studies.

Not that I mind a lot abt going back to college, but I believe it would benefit me in the future if I am able to carry out my plan B.

I am really crossing my fingers Dr A will say yes.

No comments: