- from the outside, you are the PERFECT guy. Good looking, polite, soft spoken, sensitive, bright future ahead. Why are you GHEY??
Don't get me wrong. I just thought you could have been the perfect boyfriend to some deserving lady out there. But I guess you could also be the perfect boyfriend to some deserving guy.
- once I return to Sydney, I'll buy a exercise ball with a pair of dumbbells. Time to work all that food off.
- mother in law vs daughter in law arguments are the most retarded and annoying thing.
- life sure is good at home. I get food shoved in my face the minute I wake up.
- how can I convince Rob to kick out the current occupants of the master bedroom in time for my bro and cousin to move in by early next year?
- yes, I can be this scheming evil big bitch.
- if I'm not allowed to continue my IT, then it's back to being a poor student for me. Fuck.
- it's not winter until 6 months later, why did I buy that cardigan while shopping with my mum and aunts just now?
- can't wait till I cut off my hair. I'll go to that Japanese dude in Darling Harbour.
- my dad went offshore again. Won't be back for another 2 weeks and when he does, it'll be another 6 days or more then I'm back to Sydney again :(
- can't believe 3 weeks went by just like that. Such a slacker.
- the compliments received when I just arrived in Brunei were good :))
then I became fat-ter and darker WTF.
- I miss Jia Xin. She's back to UBD now and I cannot drive up to Bandar to look for her. It's soo easy to talk to her about anything.
- ohh, the boiled peanuts from Seria Plaza taste really good. Nom nom nom. WTF.
No comments:
Post a Comment