Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I love online shopping!!

I just spent about $1,000 buying stuff online :(

But it's for quite a few items such as my Lancome skincare set from StrawberryNet.com and other stuffs. I bought a mousse cleanser, moisturiser/day cream and moisturiser/night cream! I still have my old skincare set but I'll throw it out since I have been using them for about 1 yr++ now.

Cannot wait for my babeh to arrive :))))))

I have also finally splurged on a expensive bag which means I will have to eat sand for the rest of the college term until I earn the money back dammit.

This is totally none of your business but my mum and aunt do not use moisturiser *GASPS!*

Like seriously?? How can a woman NOT use moisturiser? Even if you do not have any cleansing routine or a certain set of skincare, you must always have a normal day-to-day moisturiser!!!

No wonder they are always complaining about their skin looking like crap. Will get my mum one of those anti-wrinkle thingy.

*****

It's less than 1 week til I move to the new home and I'm excited!!

It's only less than 2 weeks til I return to Sydney, start college again and I'm excited!!!!

Now that my skin is all ruined I will need to step up my game in my skincare routine wtf. Let's see. Cleanse, day cream then BB cream. At night, cleanse and night cream. Continue for 3 months then maybe my skin can relive half of those good old glorious days wtf.

New black shoes - check!
New white shirts - not yet :(

Hopefully I'll find those shirts in Miri where it is cheaper. I want cheap shirts!!!!!

No comments: