True Blood is actually really good. In my opinion, the adult content were unnecessary. Yes, I get it. Vampires have extremely high libido. So does Sookie's brother. WTF.
And I don't get what is the big deal about Eric. He's a'ite. Bill is WAY hotter than Eric. Those eyes and those sweet sexy buns wtf. Too bad Bill has a slightly higher forehead (balding hahah). It's ok. He's still very handsome.
*****
Daybreakers - another vampire movie. That movie has much gore and blood it sickens me. When that stupid vampire who volunteered to get tested with whatever it is they injected into his body EXPLODES, I jumped in my seat ok.
But Ethan Hawke is hot too :))
*****
I finally went swimming like yesterday. And bumped into my cousin. my ex-classmate and my ex-teacher. What a small world wtf.
Did like 3 laps and talked most of the time. Aiya...exercise also what.
*****
I went to Excapade with JW, Eddie, Slesha, Chee Hwa and Pao Hui. Guess who we bumped into?
Loong's parents with Kui Kui and his parents.
*defeated sigh*
I dunno how to react. I tried to address them 'auntie uncle' but no sound came out. I knew Loong's dad recognise me coz you know, I'm 'that girl'. Luckily Kui Kui said hi and I had someone to turn to.
And when JW arrived, he chatted with them. His dad told JW he made a bet with JW's dad that the chances of JW and Loong marrying first is 5:1. Jw - 5 Loong - 1.
I didn't know this initially coz I wasn't paying attention to their conversation. JW later told me about this part of their conversation after they left. JW said *maybe* Loong's dad said that purposely to let me know there is no way I can marry into their family. Just maybe la.
WTF. I'm 21. Who said anything about marriage?
*****
I had a fight with my sister. Actually still am. We are not talking to each other and have not for the past week (we are both very very stubborn). Mum called Dad to tell him about our little fight.
Dad msg-ed me to say he's very sad that we are fighting and wants to know why. I gave him a low-down on the whole saga wtf and his reply: Always remember dad loves you both very much. I'm only happy if you are happy. Always treasure these moments together as you will be leaving soon.
AIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Now he made me feel totally guilty for being this little bitch who makes her father sad.
Btw, it was not my fault and it wasn't me who started it. It's not like I am not nice to her. Just today, I blended the healthiest smoothie for my mum and I gave her some too. If I'm mean, I would have given everyone in the house smoothie except her!
Dammit.
*****
I bought a few items online and I am soooo excited to get them once I return to Sydney. Everything is paid and will be sent directly to my address in Aus.
Maybe I shud sent a msg to the landlord to pick up my items from AusPost just in case it arrives early. Will buy him noodles as a token of appreciation wtf. He loves those noodles!
*****
My grandma is flying in from Kuching on the 1st Feb to spend CNY with us. Too bad, I'm gone when CNY comes around. My cousin is coming too. She graduated from Curtin just last year and is going back to Perth to do her masters.
Speaking of my cousin, she has a sorta long-term bf who is a graduate of Curtin too. He now works in KL. My cousin's graduation ceremony is next month I think and my mum was telling me how her bf is going to Perth to attend the ceremony.
Mum: Her bf is going all the way to Perth for her ceremony orh. Aiya, I think they are 'in' for sure one la (read: going to marry each other for sure).
Me: Oh really??? Good for her then.
Like seriously? Maybe she expected me to talk about mine but there is nothing to talk about. Again I say, I'm only 21.
No degree, no career, who wants you? How to support your own family? I believe women nowadays should always put career and her parents first before thinking about marriage.
*****
I brought back lotsa dresses and new items from Aus but I ended up wearing the same thing over and over again wtf.
Let's see. What else is there I need to buy?
1) White collared shirts for my uniform.
2) New black close toe pumps for school too.
3) Toiletries and 'girl thang'.
4) A new set of bedsheets.
That's all I could think of now.
*****
Can't believe I'm saying this but I do not remember my pin number for my EFTPOS. It's been only 4 weeks since I last used my card and I can't recall shit.
Fuck man. How to study??
*****
Gone are the days where my skin is smooth and fair. It's all brown and scaly from the recent bout of sunburn I got. My face was fried under the hot Brunei sun. I was using a umbrella summore ok.
My hair is shit too. I feel fat and it's not even the PMS. I got a huge ass bruise on my outer thigh coz a piece of heavy plank crashed down on my thigh while the little monster is running wild. Another small bruise on my inner upper arm. Gawddddddd.
*screams*
*****
I have 2 weeks left in Brunei and according to my mum, we are going to move in to the new house next Sat!
No comments:
Post a Comment